Navigation
Dumb Cunt
Dumb Cunt - Re: Having an MG fall for you...
Re: Having an MG fall for you...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-09 14:36:18

Everyone fears being played by a wg or a mg. Meg makes a valid point about punters or men who play them. As soon as a guy gets taken for a ride he calls foul but what about the girls? I am one such guy who hurt a wg deeply. I fell in love with her and she fell in love with me. We were financially strong in the beginning so much so that I asked her not to work and as time went on and a few bad business decisions happened on my part, money ran out and she was paying the bills, even then she never left my side. Her friends in the industry and out warned her to stay away from me because of my history and reputation. I managed to convince her that I was not that person any more. All I can say is that I fucked up and hurt her. With each passing day I realise what I let slip through my fingers. Not a moment passes that I dont wish I could turn back time and have my time with her over again. I have many regrets in life but losing her is one of my biggest. I hope she still reads this forum and that she will read this and that one day she will forgive me. Alpha
Meg
Meg - Re: Having an MG fall for you...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 428
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-09 21:29:13

Oh wow Dumb I really hope so to. But if she moved on. Its time to let her go (or tri at least). I don't understand when they have us they don't want us... You only know how good someone was in youre life until you wake up one day and that one you took for granted is gone.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Having an MG fall for you...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-10 12:32:37

Insightfull thread , most definately .....
Meg
Meg - Re: Having an MG fall for you...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 434
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-10 13:23:49

So loco do you agree? On what part if I may ask?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-10 17:36:41

Love, now there's a four letter word !

The issue I think though it that there is no rhyme or reason in it. Sorta like a car crash, you don't really get a choice who you will or who will love you. Its not something that can be quantified or worked out into a series of deliberate steps to be planned methodically. Personally my experiences have averaged out in the good column but that I think is more luck then anything else.

All you can do at the end of the day is hope it won't plow you over like a runaway train but rather nestle you softly in it's hands and protect that oh so fragile heart.
And when the worst happens and you are lying in the wreckage of a failed romance, all you can hope for then is friends with sympathetic ears, an evil sense of humour and earth-moving equipment to hide the body !
Zerocool09
Zerocool09 - Re: Having an MG fall for you...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 554
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-10 18:04:17

I think i am soon in this boat...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-10 18:09:03

@ZeroCool... What boat ? hopefully not the earth-moving equipment boat ?

By the way, cool reference to Hackers !
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Having an MG fall for you...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 200
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-10 18:18:53

I took the call....
His voice was right. His questions deliberate.

I listened.

My heart wasn't beating.
My palms began to sweat.

I was nervous.

He arrived.

So quiet.
Reservedly aloof yet penetrating eyes.

And when I hugged him
I knew he was as nervous as I, and we found mutual comfort there and then.

I walked before him, feeling every look and the longing to turn around and gently wrap my arms round him

But, I didn't.

I pull the curtain aside and let him follow me in

And then I let him know

How happy I am he is here.

Look at me now......
Hold me close......
Let our bodies tremble together.....
As we breathe each others essence in.

For now.....we are "in-love"

.....My Punter.

Deamonza......yes. I agree with you.
Love is uncalculated and creeps up on one when least expected.

May we all fall in love for "better or worse".....

Am just a romantic that way.

Xxx

B.
Zerocool09
Zerocool09 - Re: Having an MG fall for you...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 555
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-10 18:22:35

Pleasure deamonza... Many dont know where ZC comes from.

Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: Having an MG fall for you...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 152
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-10 18:37:44

Dumb C*** (the system is not allowing me to use your name), I've found that we, humans, learn almost all of life's lessons only by making mistakes. I've read several of Robert Kyosaki's books and, in every one of them (those I've read), he emphasises the importance of making mistakes. Sometimes, unfortunately, as has been the case with you, those mistakes have significant negative consequences. Your loss of that special lady was a huge price to pay. Nevertheless, my good man, you've demonstrated that you're a man of character, in that you acknowledged your mistake and that, given another chance, you'd do things differently. Well done. I tip my hat to you sir.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.