Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Having an MG fall for you...
Re: Having an MG fall for you...
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-08-31 18:52:13

I've been fallen on one lovely girl. I don't know why, and I can't help thinking of her. It's not right, but I don't know.
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-08-31 20:15:39

I believe all humans are built same no matter what the profession, breed or colour!
When one falls for another and chemistry sparks fly the heart does not ask questions, it just falls!

The beauty of falling in love is we have very little control over it.

Don't judge or you will be judged!
Mr. M
Mr. M - Re: Having an MG fall for you...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-31 20:51:37

I have met some lovely mg and would like to get to know them outside.. They only human and alot of them are also very honest
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Having an MG fall for you...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-01 11:16:52

When I get to close to an mg or start falling for one,I run for the hills, normally don't go back to the venue for a couple of months or book a different lady, don't want to end up in that trouble... If I was you lad I would not be hoping for such problems to befall you
Yay.Boobies
Yay.Boobies - Re: Having an MG fall for you...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-08 19:33:12

This is tough :-) Most woman in this industry will be programmed to trick men into thinking they are the only man in the world and that they are the most special client they have ever had.

Its simple business really, you go back week after week because she makes you feel special, but 95% chance she does that with all her clients. You can't blame the girls for this, but i think most times you have to see it as a "fantasy world" where its not real. There is always that small chance you would both click with each other, how would you ever know if it wasn't "part of the game" i suppose would be if she wants to see you outside of the industry without payment.

I guess you can only give her your number and maybe find out...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-09 09:47:11

On 2015-08-30 15:24:30 Wors13 said:
These girls are use to easy money and a lot of different men, they would not be satisfied with a monthly allowance or with only one man for the rest of their life.

Wors, please tell me what about their jobs means they get easy money ?

Having to deal with our sweaty asses all day, dealing with the constant condesention, with people being rude to them on their phones, having to fake connections with some people that they wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. Cheapskates trying to bargain down. Punters such as yourself who have a low opinion of them even though you are the other half of the same coin. Dealing with unskilled overweight guys who think they are trying to bang a hole to china ?
No... none of that sounds easy to me...
Meg
Meg - Re: Having an MG fall for you...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 419
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-09 10:05:31

@Russian B, well said grl! Its not a switch you put on and off. Yes i did fall inlove with a punter and left the industry. If only i knew i was the one that's been played. He was the biggest player of them all. Train to make one feel special Wors? No it comes with the same outlook you have when you walk in our doors and switch off to enjoy yourselves. So yes i could fall inlove with a punter. And I DID and still love him till today. Now that's a switch i tried to turn OFF.
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 420
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-09 10:08:53

Well said Deamonza! I sommer give you a hug! Yay someone understands!
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 425
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-09 12:26:16

I don't think its easy money in ANY kind of way sorry.
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Having an MG fall for you...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1232
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-09 12:42:43

Girls well said I love that saying " You never judge a book by its cover " I was a loyal partner for 4 and a half years and Married for 2 and a half of those years so now u think that it isn't possible to be loyal to one person just because we are in this industry. We all have different paths that have lead us here. I don't judge yours. Why should u judge ours.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.