avsharn
avsharn - Re: Scamming Sisters
Re: Scamming Sisters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 215
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-26 10:08:31

On 2024-03-26 08:54:20 Kooni said:
And another useless thread about scammers.

If you do have the evidence, as you do claim, why not name and shame.

Now all padies in Brakendowns are under suspicion.

No matter how much evidence you have, nor how trustworthy those evidence are, it is useless to the rest of us, if you don't share the name of the person.

You're absolutely correct and yes it's not fair to others in the area.

I'm messaging the proof to ESA within the next hour and will post their profile name.
avsharn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 216
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-26 10:41:56

Bad morning Kylie of Alberton, ad active for retainer scams.
In the red gown

If anyone else has been scammed, please let people know and especially send evidence to ESA.

They're brilliant in helping stop such behaviour and protecting both sides!

They don't Have to but they do which is why I would only book through them.
Mpower55
Mpower55 - Re: Scamming Sisters
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-26 11:05:42

Plz DM me details
Kylie
Kylie - Re: Scamming Sisters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 65
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-26 12:47:47

Wow. That's all I can see. Such big accusations on me.

I for one, would LOVE to see this proof against myself, Kylie.

I will be taking this further. And have every right to see this so called proof you have on me, Kylie.

With regards to a male entering armed, that is the most absurd thing I've heard in a while. I host from hotels and guesthouses and no way would this be able to go down without a scene being made and police rocking up. So please, that proof should also be shown.

The talks of it, is just that, talks.

I am barely working these days as I have regulars I see and don't need to work excessively to cover my bills. There was an incident with espro a while back and that was resolved. Since then I have had no accusations.

With regards to my telephone manner, sorry you took it that way but I would never be rude if I felt I was spoken to with respect.

With regards to the other lady mentioned, her advert is not active so I don't want to discuss that further and besides that, I'm not her and cannot speak on her behalf.

I really hope ESA resolves this and please do send me the apparent proof you have on me.

Kaycee, legal actions will be taken on you for what you have done on your telelgram. I've queried with a client who works in law and the accusations and the status you've put up about me on your private story can get you into trouble.

Thank you and that's all I have to say.
avsharn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 218
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-26 13:59:58
Edited: 2024-03-26 15:00:53

Ah Kylie it's a cool day but with your temperature rising, we could very well be in Rio.

Whilst I've sent ESA the initial information and waiting to hear whatever else they need, you really need to think.

Why would ppl make such serious accusations for no reason?

It's not the first time either
Previously you were shown to have scammed ppl with selling content they never received.

You only focus on the man entering a room armed.
You're right and I'm sorry, it wasn't a man, well at 50 odd kgs would that make him a boy with a Glock?

It's serious yes and when I show ESA the proof post the case number then you may as well [Name Removed by ESA Admin] this with a security company in Brackendows , that's My recommendation. Deal with 'Pros' even where the company is actually registered to your sister lol.

You conveniently ignored the main accusation of Fraud

R9k, R2k, R4k.

And I have just committed to paying for 3 hours of work for a report from a Real professional, legal and registered.

Not wanna be gangsters depending on their low level police 'contacts'

I look forward to your response via ESA when presented with the evidence.

Beyond this I obviously cannot divulge anything more on a public yet extremely beneficial Forum.

I will hou my Beck.
Bek of Beck.. sorry my Afrikaans isn't the Best is it.. is it?
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Scamming Sisters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9745
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-26 14:12:09
Edited: 2024-03-26 14:29:10

On 2024-03-25 20:14:55 avsharn said:
I've met a few wonderful women on here who don't judge and provide a good service.

Alas there's 2 who have resorted to scamming. Ones profile is active even though there's been factual accusations in the past. Ad is active.

I'm just wary to mention the other sister as her ad is off.

The first ones latest reviews state how rude she is on the phone.

The modus operandi is offering Retainers for 2 hours or 4 hours and also selling content.

Working 'privately' from Brackendowns.

I understand it may be frustrating for those who don't want to fall victim but first is to report this to ESA as they typically help protect guys from being scammed when the scammers use this as their platform to lure men in.

More worrying is the chats I've seen where the one gets her hubby to make an entrance armed!

I understand these are serious accusations but thankfully I have collected the proof working in Forensics and thankfully they're using the actual accounts in their real names.

More to follow or you can PM and I'll send the evidence of how much they've stolen over the last 2 months once I've sent the information to ESA.

This is not good I hope you find peace with what happened.
Mpower55
Mpower55 - Re: Scamming Sisters
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-26 14:34:16

DM me plz
avsharn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 219
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-26 14:34:26

Thank you. When the guys whose Money was stolen is returned then I'll be happier.

This clan really puts this industry in a bad light and honourable hard working women get looked at suspiciously for the actions of this family.

So wrong but I won't let it continue.
Melea
Melea - Re: Scamming Sisters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 141
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-26 14:43:48

Yoo I'm still shock

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.