Navigation
avsharn
avsharn - Scamming Sisters
Scamming Sisters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 214
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-25 20:14:55

I've met a few wonderful women on here who don't judge and provide a good service.

Alas there's 2 who have resorted to scamming. Ones profile is active even though there's been factual accusations in the past. Ad is active.

I'm just wary to mention the other sister as her ad is off.

The first ones latest reviews state how rude she is on the phone.

The modus operandi is offering Retainers for 2 hours or 4 hours and also selling content.

Working 'privately' from Brackendowns.

I understand it may be frustrating for those who don't want to fall victim but first is to report this to ESA as they typically help protect guys from being scammed when the scammers use this as their platform to lure men in.

More worrying is the chats I've seen where the one gets her hubby to make an entrance armed!

I understand these are serious accusations but thankfully I have collected the proof working in Forensics and thankfully they're using the actual accounts in their real names.

More to follow or you can PM and I'll send the evidence of how much they've stolen over the last 2 months once I've sent the information to ESA.
Jess
Jess - Re: Scamming Sisters
Re: Scamming Sisters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1994
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-25 20:26:38

Avsharn, I think it's really commendable that you have shared this to help others avoid scams.

I am glad you have proof and hopefully you and Esa can stop them from further scamming clients on here.
Meshack22
Meshack22 - Re: Scamming Sisters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-25 20:54:05

Please DM the details
Jenna
Jenna - Re: Scamming Sisters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1240
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-25 21:34:10

Wow. Thats terrible. To what lengths will some of them go?
Mallet
Mallet - Re: Scamming Sisters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 276
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-25 23:58:28

Plz DM details...
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: Scamming Sisters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 877
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-26 05:57:52

You had me at " I've seen where the one gets her hubby to make an entrance armed!". That's serious and very dangerous. What if the gun goes off by mistake and someone gets hurt or dies?
Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: Scamming Sisters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2777
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-26 07:13:03

This is sad and scary...but I'm sure all the ladies in Brackendowns would want the naming to be sooner.
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Scamming Sisters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6775
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-26 07:14:27

Years ago a friend told me that something similar happened to him. The man was traumatised but had no one to share it with.

It was by chance that I ran into him a few days after it happened and he felt comfortable enough to tell me he knew I was in the industry.

Never realised till that day that he was also a punter as I did not know him as one.

Then had another guy told me a similar story a few years later. This one though could have gone so wrong as he himself is a gun carrier and by luck or fate he had left his gun at home.

I still ice when I think what could have happened had he had his weapon on him. He would not have just walked out there being robbed without pulling his own gun to defend himself.

Be mindfull of where you go, is a shag really worth going into areas that are known for being dodgy and unsafe.

Yes it aint always the area and just the individual that is dodgy.

But both instances above was in areas that where known for not being safe in general.

People play silly games and one time or another someone is gonna end up winning silly prices.

Be safe out there.

Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Scamming Sisters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2278
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-26 08:51:04

If it's the same two then there have been allegations of this nature against them before, not sure how they're not banned
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Scamming Sisters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5225
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-26 08:54:20

And another useless thread about scammers.

If you do have the evidence, as you do claim, why not name and shame.

Now all padies in Brakendowns are under suspicion.

No matter how much evidence you have, nor how trustworthy those evidence are, it is useless to the rest of us, if you don't share the name of the person.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.