Navigation
Tizzy4Chillz
Tizzy4Chillz - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-27 09:20:21

On 2015-08-27 08:37:50 samdidtwo said:
A boss said to his secretary I want to have SEX with you I will make it very fast. I'll throw R10000.00 on the floor, by the time you bend down to pick it I'll be done. She thought for a moment then called her husband and told him the story. Her husband then said to her, do it but "Ask him for R20000.00, pick up the money very fast he wouldn't even have enough time to undressed himself." So she agrees. Half an hour goes by, the husband decides to call his wife he asks, what happened? She responds, "The Bastard used coins I'm still picking and he is still fucking!"

Tizzy4Chillz
Tizzy4Chillz - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-27 09:24:32

On 2015-08-27 08:37:50 samdidtwo said:
A boss said to his secretary I want to have SEX with you I will make it very fast. I'll throw R10000.00 on the floor, by the time you bend down to pick it I'll be done. She thought for a moment then called her husband and told him the story. Her husband then said to her, do it but "Ask him for R20000.00, pick up the money very fast he wouldn't even have enough time to undressed himself." So she agrees. Half an hour goes by, the husband decides to call his wife he asks, what happened? She responds, "The Bastard used coins I'm still picking and he is still
fucking!"

Sorry double post...
@samdid2...LMAFO...Top notch comedy.
Caligula69
Caligula69 - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-27 09:25:46

This is not very difficult,I had a similar situation a while back and it worked out puurfecto.
I simply said that I cannot loan her the money but she can ``earn'' it and not have to pay it back.
rickylick
rickylick - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-27 09:31:49

@hamster we see each other every day.
Have chatted and joked. No really flirting as such.

@caligula - how did it work out?
Was she keen to earn it.

How did you phrase it.
I want an escape hatch in case I've read the situation completely wrong.
Your method appears to be straight and blunt?

Girls where are you - need your advice
johnd
johnd - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 214
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-27 09:33:13

Look, if she has the hots for you and was going to fuck you she would have done it by now. Giving her money will make her feel like a prostitute, which for many women is a huge turn off. Big danger of getting into the friend zone here. Think about it, when last did you use the pickup line for a hot babe:lend me R10 000?

Alternatively you can give R1000 to one of the ladies on this site and definitely get sex.

Women react to generosity but in my experience that generosity is not strictly quantitative. So spin a BS story that you can only give her R5k now (make sure it looks like a lot so only have R100 and R50 notes), see how much pussy you get for that. If it is worth it for you then give her another R5k. Guaranteed she is going to ask you for more later.
rickylick
rickylick - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-27 10:32:34

10four you do have a point. Like I said I do feel like a bastard even thinking about this.i would've lent her the money anyway.
Guess I was just fantasizing.

Not sure if her husband knows about the loan will find out shortly.
Obviously if he does then there is no chance of any action.

Johnd has a point we've know each other 3-4 years and no fireworks yet so prob unlikely.

Btw should I take the interest or not.?
It's huge like r2500 for a 3 month "loan" also there is obviously risk as non payment is possible with me having very little recourse .

Advice?

Will see....

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-27 10:38:23

Playing with fire.....step back and re-evaluate the situation. Nothing good will come from this...
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-27 10:47:16

Just give her the loan, don't charge her any interest.
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-27 10:51:55

Hey Rick I can pretend to want fuck you for like only 1 grand, you can use the change at HOE or get your wife 1 side of a tit job.. Conservative with a husband you are getting played, think of that 10 g as charity, surely you have better things to spend your cash on..
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-08-27 10:59:16

I would say don't tell her that you don't expect payment back and see how she plays it. She would suggest other means of payment if that's what she is thinking.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.