Navigation
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 177
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-26 18:21:59

Do it and rest assured it will cost you waaaaaaaaaaaay more than R10k, besides which R10k will get you 8 hotties at HOE.
Nadia Bbw
Nadia Bbw - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 851
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-26 18:46:16

Lay the deal on the table.....if you wanna be sued for sexual harassment. or you'll get a reply like 'do you think I'm a prostitute?'.....er..... YES! As posted earlier she KNOWS you've got the hots for her.
On the other hand if you feel strongly enough about it and can afford to donate R10 000 out of the goodness of your heart, by all means go ahead . Some people DO need a helping hand every now and again. Nothing wrong with being a good Samaritan
rickylick
rickylick - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 177
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-27 07:37:30

Thanks for the advice.

I've had a fling with a past employee that did turn a little sour.
This case slightly different as she doesn't work for me.
She is employed by another company.
We share work premises.
So technically my company and the one she works for are completely separate entities.

She does not report or answer to me.
I don't have any legal employment contracts with her.
Her boss is a very mean stingy guy so I guess that's why she asked me for help.

The question is how can I offer her a deal without making it too obvious just in case it backfires as Nadia said - I don't want the "do you think I'm a prostitute "scenario.

How do I offer it but make it sound light hearted enough in case I need an escape hatch.

Any sweet talking guys out there or girls who can advise me.

Surely there must be girls on this site who have asked for financial help. Did you ever get propositioned?
How was it done and were you offended?

Any help appreciated.

I have until tomorrow to bring cash to the table.
funguyinpta
funguyinpta - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-27 08:01:09

In my view give her the money and dont say anything about a favour in return yet. If she herself sees that you want her she will come up with a "Im struggling to pay back your loan is there anything i can do", at that point u should know the flood gates have been open for you to attack. Basically what im saying is let her take the lead in coming up with the suggestion of fucking you as a way of repaying you.However if you give her the money and she pays you back as she said with a huge interest , i say take in on the cheeks and take that interest and go book a gorgeous lady somewhere and give your wife the 10K to spoil hersekf too lol.
Naledi
Naledi - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1840
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-27 08:05:21

She knows you want her to open legs. She's probably willing but it won't be for 10k, you'll open your wallet more. Then she'll decide to close the legs and threaten to open her mouth. More money...

All this drama... And your heart skipping a beat whenever your wife answers the phone saying: Yes, I'm his wife
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-27 08:11:33
Edited: 2015-08-27 08:12:36

She's clearly not naïve. Has looked at her options and identified you as a 'player'.
Looks like a risky endeavour !

rickylick
rickylick - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-27 08:27:49

@funguy your advice seems best.
Let her take the cash and if she can't pay let her take the initiative.

I'm always very well behaved at work so I'm not too sure she knows for sure I'm keen to bang her.
We chatted many times but never abt sex etc .
She seems the quiet conservative type so I'm not too sure she knows I'm horny, lol, but as I've been advised girls have a knack in knowing a horny male.

Girls anyone ever propositioned you and how did you react.
I want to know if I'm even going in the right direction. :)

samdidtwo
samdidtwo - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1412
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-27 08:37:50
Edited: 2015-08-27 08:39:13

A boss said to his secretary I want to have SEX with you I will make it very fast. I'll throw R10000.00 on the floor, by the time you bend down to pick it I'll be done. She thought for a moment then called her husband and told him the story. Her husband then said to her, do it but "Ask him for R20000.00, pick up the money very fast he wouldn't even have enough time to undressed himself." So she agrees. Half an hour goes by, the husband decides to call his wife he asks, what happened? She responds, "The Bastard used coins I'm still picking and he is still fucking!"
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-08-27 08:40:08

What your relationship been with her like up until now? Any flirting, do you see each other regularly? Do you have a friendship going?
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-08-27 09:06:10

Everybody seems to be missing the point that the woman has a husband. He must know she is asking for a loan. There is no hidden agenda if you want to help, help without expectation otherwise move on. If you want to have an affair with her money is not going to be the deciding factor.

It must have taken a lot for her to ask for the loan and I think you should start from the point of someone being in need and helping them rather than 'I'll ask him for money let him bang me and not pay him back'. If you lending so that you can bang her rather go and book a few WG's for that amount.

Do the right thing mate!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.