Navigation
~Taps~
~Taps~ - What constitutes Good Service?
What constitutes Good Service?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-21 12:36:32

Happy Human Rights Day beautiful people!

It occurred to me that one of the key rating points on this forum is Service- let's talk about what impressed us, what we look for to feel like it's been a 5/5 experience?

I'm sure the good SPs will be reading intently- feel free to share your thoughts too?

Hugs xx
~Taps~
~Taps~ - Re: What constitutes Good Service?
Re: What constitutes Good Service?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-21 12:43:07

To kick things off: I like someone easy to contact- telephone and message options; replies in a reasonable time.. I give it an hour or so because I really don't enjoy when the lady uses her phone during our session... unless it's to change to music *wink*; I like a friendly and flirtatious lady whose replies are informative and professional still...
POPIACT
POPIACT - Re: What constitutes Good Service?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-21 13:54:31

For me 5/5 service includes

- My perfect physical spec. You pics have to do it for me. Put in effort take nice pics, refresh your profile regularly with updated pics. I know the physical spec I'm sexually attracted to so if I pick that up I'm excited already.

- Phone manners. Sound nice and sexy on the phone. Give clear answers to questions and don't sound annoyed or disinterested. Also be able to give directions of your venue or at least know how to spell the address.

- When I get to the venue don't make me wait at the gate for too long. People get hijacked at the gate a lot in this country. Also tell me where I have to go when I'm inside the venue. Should I wait out by the front door or go round the back. You would be surprised how many WG fail to do this and expect you to know your way around a venue. Especially at a hotel/guesthouse or worse a complex

- Dress as sexy as possible. This is my first time I'm laying my eyes on you and I want to get excited. Your sexiest underwear or lingerie will do. One that shows off your best assets and makes me immediately stand at attention. nothing worse than getting to a WG and she is dressed like my grandma.

- Be nice and excited to see me. Smile, touch me, frisk me even. Flirt with me. Make me believe you are excited to fuck as much as I am excited to fuck you.

- Now I believe an hour long session should include a short massage to break the ice as well as BJ and two solid rounds. Don't be mechanical and offish. For me personally dirty talk is appreciated as well as soft moans. But that just me.

- X factor. This is difficult to explain but I think some sexual chemistry is appreciated. It's difficult to define but it's either you have it or you don't. But this is by no means a dealbreaker. Just means that I may lean towards you becoming my regular.

- let's have a bit of small talk between rounds. How's your day? How's life? Where are you from? This helps to connect and perhaps builds chemistry

- Once done don't zip up and rush me out. There are subtle ways of hinting when time is up. Being cold and getting your head buried on your phone gives a cold experience. Also don't take bookings while I'm with you. Stay off your phone till I've left.

- walk me out him give me a nice tight hug. Whisper in my ear that you can't wait for me to come fuck you again whilst gesturing my hand to your ass so I can tap it.

That for me is a 5/5 experience
Mikayla
Mikayla - Re: What constitutes Good Service?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-21 14:28:42

@POPIACT

You literally hit the nail on the head babe, a punter should leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, perhaps even excited about the next sexy seasion... Having said that though it would be great to discuss punters etiquette as well.

Some punters have little to no respect, and can barely hold down any sexy talk.

I think building some level of intimacy and chemistry is vital for any sexy session to be considered a success! Every little detail matters from the very first form of contact to the kiss as you walk out the door.
POPIACT
POPIACT - Re: What constitutes Good Service?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-21 14:46:14

@Mikayla

100% agree%. I would be interested to hear from WG about best punter etiquette. This situation works both ways
Milah
Milah - Re: What constitutes Good Service?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 735
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-21 15:05:00

Well said Indeed POPIACT

Your explanation is perfect

Kisses

Mikayla
Mikayla - Re: What constitutes Good Service?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 22
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-21 15:14:38

Well as a WG here is my list of do's and don'ts...

* first contact - don't start off the conversation with " how much to fuck you" I personally like to have a proper conversation before you even arrive, what do you enjoy what don't you like what gets your blood flowing.

- Be on time.

- Be respectful my body my rules.

- Hygiene is so important I always offer a sexy shower with me before a session let's keep it clean.

- if you can't make the booking then cancel it don't stand us up.

Keep it right keep it tight, don't try and pull the CD without me knowing.

For me personally I can build a form of chemistry have tons of clean fun it boils down to Boundaries and respect!

Xx
Arnie619
Arnie619 - Re: What constitutes Good Service?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-21 15:19:46

Every SP should be reading POPIACT's reply. Actually brought a tear to my eye lol.
Milah
Milah - Re: What constitutes Good Service?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 736
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-21 15:45:13

100% Mikayla

xxx
~Taps~
~Taps~ - Re: What constitutes Good Service?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-21 20:14:31

@Popiact

Beautiful response. Exactly the type of conversation I was hoping to get going.

- The visual aspect is a massive part of sexuality for me too and many gents alike. To that end, I think you can learn a lot about someone based on their pics- the effort put in, their style, what they consider sexy. I recently connected with a lady who had a work IG that I found appealing- getting a better idea of what you look like and it also sent my temptation levels through the roof before the meeting.

- Visual appeal ties into the lingerie/ sexy dress theme too. No offence to your grandma, hahaha! But both the previous and this point hinge on an important fact- ladies, you're selling a fantasy. Be it GFE, PSE or whatever. I personally like a sexy outfit that comes off slowly during our intro- building the suspense rather than just dropping your outfit like you're being cavity searched.

- Totally agree on the phone- flirtatious and professional. Questions are to make sure we're a good fit for each other and avoid an unpleasant experience of unmatched expectations on both sides. Be clear, communicate and things go smoothly. Again, this is a great prequel to the meeting and can really build on the intrigue of a great profile.

- With you totally on not keeping each other waiting. Safety and respect for each other's schedules is a real essential. I had a terrible start to my session a little while ago waiting for a long time outside a complex, I was probably moments away from calling the whole thing off.

- The session itself, for me, needs to start with some light chat and flirtation. Build up the rapport, as you say- make me believe you're interested. I also love the moaning and dirty talk when things get going. The activities, number of orgasms etc is variable but between good phone communication and the chat at the start I think a clear vibe for the session can be established. And afterwards, a short bit of cuddles and teasing- the walk to the car and goodbye hug is essential!

- X-Factor... without doubt. As difficult to define as it is to predict. I've been fortunate in recent times to connect with a number of incredibly sexy ladies. Does make it difficult to know who to go back to though! Lol.

The amazing thing about this discussion is that most of our preferences overlap enormously and having read some of the other comments it seems this is the case with many of us. This is quite a nice revelation for me: Largely, we seem to want similar things and we can clearly identify what we're looking for. Moreover, what's interesting is that most of this doesn't really cost much by way of time nor money but would make a huge impact on clients' experiences.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.