Gold Member
Posts to Date: 328
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-19 21:06:20

Name: Ginger

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand

Full Profile: [View Ginger's Full Profile]

Well ginger has a great personality, she's a dark berry and yes she looks like her profile picture.
Shes a big gal with a great personality and friendly.
She offered me owo, well she did try with a little coaching shell give one mind blowing BJ.
Cowgirl manuvers she can ride and she does offer a girl friend experience she also enjoys what she does.
I think I got her whilst she was also In heat cause damn she took charge of the situation.
Change position doggy, her body is tight and hard, and she arches very well. I drilled her hard she took it like a champ, Kuntata was throbbing and she was really into the session.
Change position she opened up so I can enter, shes such a trooper not a clock watcher she was really enjoying what we were doing it felt like we knew each other. Well I enjoyed my time with her.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.