Navigation
Mandy
Mandy - Re: Name and Shame time
Re: Name and Shame time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3263
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-03 09:17:43

And if he carries on... Just say ok thank you I have ur IMEI nr. Tracing u.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Name and Shame time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-03 09:52:09

After all this time and hundreds of threads like these I thought the purple world would be much wiser by now and just tell them to fuck off or ignore them both works equally well.
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: Name and Shame time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 351
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-03 11:08:52

Did kody feel so offended he actualy deleted his profile. For the record kid. I followed ur advice. I got a girl to sit on me and rotate while i was taking a call of a fake cop telling me they coming to arrest me. I told the girl to speak to them as if she is my wife and they hung up.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Name and Shame time
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2024-04-04 07:09:09

Can confirm kody is correct.i made a few calls 2 the same lady from my punter sim. no answer .got a whatsapp later with a similar story
(her speaker is broken) i continue to call after that until they slipped p and answered ... seems "natasha"sounds like a few african men in a small room. i found this post after i searched for reviews about her.
pumkin shouldn't be so much of a doos , the guy warned you all about her , if you dont listen its ur own fault

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.