Navigation
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Life in the purple...
Re: Life in the purple...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2828
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-29 14:03:44

Hi Big Red

(For those who dont know...Honda made a 3 wheeled bike (before quads became a thing) ..called it Big Red. Almost died on one, but moerse fun.)
Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: Life in the purple...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 332
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-29 14:17:58

On 2024-02-29 12:36:52 Sagat said:
Don't forget the post visit clean up and "acting natural" lol

Lol I once forgot my belt at a punt and had to change quickly when I got home so that it's not obvious.

This is an excellent post Miss Red and welcome back. Wishing you happy times, earth shattering orgasms and beautiful encounters ahead.
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Life in the purple...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6700
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-29 14:39:45

Thanks Milah,Minime V10.1 and SirShadow Hefner.. ;)

Fyi Minime..i still smile at the "Big Red" every time..somethings never change. You still around would have thought retirement woukd have kicked in by now and you would start behaving lol..

SSH..keep a spare belt in the boot.. and can always just say its there for incase your buckle breaks it happens..;)

I use to always have spare pair of heels and flats in my car boot.. broke the heel of a pair of shoes once and once had a buckle give in on a pair sandals and that promted the driving around with spares in boot.
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6701
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-29 14:53:11
Edited: 2024-02-29 15:19:42

So just for intrest sake does everything a SP post get bumped to advertiser section now? Anyone know?

I posted this under general as this is meant as a general discussion and not as a promotion of my services so a bit confused.

Just so i know and dont waste my own and esa rime by posting on general forum lol
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Life in the purple...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2835
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-29 19:49:04
Edited: 2024-02-29 19:54:43

Red...yes. Everything an advertiser posts (like in anything) goes onto the advertiser promotions section. Some punters complained they cannot scroll through all the promotions, so esa decided all that advertisers can do is post promotions (and post on punter threads on the general forum).

Does it suck balls...yes. But aparently esa is experts in advertising...so yeah.

Oh...and there is also a GM forum apparently. I think probably all advertisers made themselfes a punter profile and got GM. (Esa will have the stats). So you can try that if you want to go on there.
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6702
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-29 20:44:45

Hehehe.. no thanks minime.. been a barlady many years ago and i am pretty sure the convos on a men's only forum would be similar to next to the bar chatter..
....the gold and oil prices, hot stock, bragging about the new bike or boat and who is braaiing where,and maybe even the equavilant of bar arguments and of course the latest of whos doing who and what and where..and all while no one watches their P's an Q's because there is supposedly no ladies present.

It does make sense though to keep promotional posts seperate from general posts make it a bit easier to find service offers i think for punters.

But did not realise every single post made by any SP got bumbed automatically regardsless if it is proportional offers or jsut general topics. Does not really make a difference to me was just curious.

Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - ............
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6703
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-29 20:44:47
Edited: 2024-02-29 20:45:41

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.