Navigation
Clarissa
Clarissa - Clarissa
Clarissa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-04 21:10:08

Hey, guys. Just want to let you all know that I moved back to the east side off pta, near to Wilgers again. Very nice, pvt & secure house. So if you will be interested just give me a call. Then we can make arrangement and have a awesome & experience time together. Hope to hear & to see all off you soon again. And would also like to meet the new guys outside. Have a great evening. Regards: Clarissa
2good2btrue
2good2btrue - Re: Clarissa
Re: Clarissa
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-04 21:19:55

Hi Clarissa, met you year or two ago at HOE. Wondered we you gone off to. When I am in Gauteng with my next trip again I will ensure to pop in.
Clarissa
Clarissa - Re: Clarissa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 30
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-04 21:38:13

Hey, Goodtobtrue. When I see you again, then I will remember you. You more than welcome to come and see me when you back here in Gauteng. Can wait to see hoe you are? Just give me a call, then we can meet again. Have a nice evening. Regards: Clarissa
JohnW123
JohnW123 - Re: Clarissa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-05 06:22:25

Clarissa, you look awesome, have been trying for a while to get a booking by calling. No answer.what is best time to call you to make an appointment.. photos look stunning.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Clarissa
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-05 11:30:49

Clarissa is truely awesome! So glad she moved to Pta-East! And no, i am not her pimp! LoL!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.