Navigation
Myname
Myname - Re: does advertising work?
Re: does advertising work?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-05 19:38:05

Eishh, NotSoShyKev like lying on your back, next pic roll over or on your knees(photographers please man limit these poses).

i fill cheated off my data bungles as a basic member how much more when I've upgraded.
Naledi
Naledi - Re: does advertising work?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1804
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-05 23:51:47

@dean, recently esa added a feature where we can alternate the last 3 photos... Before the main photos were pic 4&6 and pic 5 was for the available now function. How do I know this?? Emily told me and I always asked her to use the best portrait as pic no 5 because the main pics change when a punter hovers the mouse over the wg's name.

Majority of Pretoria shoots are done by the same person who does shoots for HOE and those ladies who hop on a bed with their shoes on or take pics in the shower with their shoes on...

@NotSoShyKev, hahaha I remember there used to be a trend of pics taken on a toilet seat or sitting on the cistern with crossed legs... Or maybe chocolate showers were on the menu *shrugs*
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: does advertising work?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-06 09:23:27

I definitely feel that the updating of the pics work, because some poses just don't work for me and the next set gives me an instant woody.

Fair enough some girls just have the body to always look good but most need to refresh occasionally.

ESA has it spot on every couple of months new pics, then the girl gets to be on the front page for a couple of days and punters are exposed to a "new angle"
Mynx
Mynx - Re: does advertising work?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 236
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-06 13:04:20

Im specifically happy that I have opted for proper studio pics recently. It has made a vast difference.
Rockwilder007
Rockwilder007 - Re: does advertising work?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 158
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-06 15:11:44

Yes, pics play an important role in attracting some punters. We only have those couple of poses to look at and get us to pick up that phone. Ladies need to take this pic business seriously as it affects their business. They must remember a punters' perception affects their income. The internet and sex mags are littered with poses and it should provide some lazy ladies with an idea on sensual/sexy poses, outfits, props etc.

Some of the pics that pop up now and again on either 'new listings' or 'photo updates' gallery leave a lot to be desired...dirty feet, crappy nails, crap poses, crap surroundings. Pics do matter,period.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-08-06 15:24:23
Edited: 2015-08-06 15:24:59

Men love with their eyes so yes pics do make a difference. If we like what we we see, then the reviews will be the next point of reference.

I do know some ladies don't post face pics and yes understand why, but a nice smile is a major attraction to me.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-08 01:50:35

Personally, I take a look at new ladies and new photo sets when I browse the site... Only when I feel a need for entertainment I would browse deeper into the site. So yes, new photo's surely gets not just mine, but many others attention...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.