Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - does advertising work?
does advertising work?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-04 12:40:23

I notice some wg update photos often. Does business spike after a new set of photos is published? If it works why do some girls not iodate photos more often if it drives up business.
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: does advertising work?
Re: does advertising work?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1652
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-04 13:00:49

@ skywalker69

Statically there is a spike of new interest once new images are added. We relay this information to our advertisers some use it most don't.

We have a strict 2 month rule for new images in major centers, to date there are many ladies who adamantly resit taking new images period.

Our competitors have images that are between 1 year and 6 years old in some instances, while every month pocketing the ladies advert subscription payments.

Kind regards
ESA SUPPORT

Nadia Bbw
Nadia Bbw - Re: does advertising work?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 816
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-04 13:01:56

I usually update once/month. Every 2 weeks works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. But for me every 2 weeks is incovenient. Firstly I'd run out of undies......my size bras aren't readily available at all outlets and 2ndly i spend a lot of time getting ready. I cannot do a client just beofre or just after a shoot, I need to keep at least and hour and a half clear for a shoot.

Sometimes what I thought was an excellent photoset doesn't quite work like iIthought it would. Take the case of my current pics.....I did a photoshoot in July and it didn't quite work. so I had those deleted and went back to June's pics. This is the first time my photos are more than a month old. I can never be sure what the outcome will be. Sometimes a photoset brings a steady stream of clients for 2 months as happenwd with the current set and other photosets gets attention for 2 weeks and then its only regulatrs calling. So I've adopted a wait and see policy. If a photoset doesn't yield results I reshoot, even if there's still 3 weeks left or if I can, I go back to the previous set.
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: does advertising work?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1653
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-04 13:25:17

@ Nadia Bbw

Consider taking your images early in the morning, so it doesn't interfere with your work day, also you can take multiple sets on one photographer visit.

Kind regards
ESA SUPPORT
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: does advertising work?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-04 14:10:12

If I can pass on a bit of advice regarding this....

To the ladies, from a punters point of view the photos do work... there are some girls I have seen that I just didn't consider previously until a new image set was uploaded that showed something I identified with... typically a good photo set for me indicates a girl who pays attention about her appearance, attitude and is actively involved in her business. Old photo's are simply lazy and cheap, I know it's not as simple as that but for me that's what it seem to indicate.

Now some advice... Ladies, all the photographers should be using high end DSLR camera's and decent laptops so please check the images carefully before they are uploaded, don't settle for bad composition, out of focus images, it does you harm when we see this because we will more then likely skip over you. Check them out, and if you are unhappy or simply just don't like them then get better ones retaken on the spot. You are paying for the images, you are well within your rights to ask for good images that meet your criteria and your particular idea's.
Do yourselves a favor... spend a bit of time on the internet checking out overseas punting sites, see what images are going up and try the for yourself at home to see if they will work for you and your body type and then show them to the photographer so that he/she knows what direction you want. You ladies need to take control of your shoots and not the other way around.
Naledi
Naledi - Re: does advertising work?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1803
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-04 17:16:32

@deamonza, photographers never ever post photos without us approving them first. We even have to sign a release form with all the stuff you see on our profile ie, age, height etc. They ask is there anything you want to change, wording, phone number etc my photographer does the changes on her iPad while you're standing there. When you're satisfied you sign and she takes a photo of the signed form, then gives you a copy...

I have done the google image thing, I save the pics and send them via whatsapp. This helps because the photographer who's me and photography wrt light, angle etc and she can tell me that photo 3 won't work because you're too short unless you don't mind it does a different way. By the time she gets here our work is done in less than half an hour.

Girls who've seen me sending the whatsapp and buying the props think its a waste of time. No photographer will ignore a message from an advertiser asking for suggestions. It makes their jobs easier when the prep work is done before hand, that's why esa lets us communicate with them directly unlike the blue site. Their office calls you to say open the gate the photographer is outside.

The same things I know about this site every wg knows them because photographers tell us. Some use the info some don't. Remember a few yrs back only a handful of us would be on the available now list, now everybody is using that function, some inappropriately then they end up annoying clients as per recent thread.

Same as the forum, its here at our disposal. A lot of client come to me because they are attracted by the things I say. If I wasn't on the forum I'd just be another girl in centurion. Also punters come here and say it would be nice to see 123, then 10 more agree with him, guess what. I'm on google checking out this ideas for my next shoot like the shoot with the camel toe :) but for some its just too much admin, which means more money for us who have a marketing strategy for our business :*
garyj
garyj - Re: does advertising work?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1167
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-04 22:39:30

Updated pictures always spark my intrest ,i have noticed that some profiles i havent looked at before have now attracted my intrest ,ie different lingerie ,outfits ,settings
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-05 07:28:46

I concur with gary. It seems like a no brainer. Girls that want to drive up business should invest and do regular updates
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-05 15:25:22

@Naledi... Thanks for that informative posting. It certainly puts a new light onto how I will view bad images in the future. With the way you describe the relationship with the ESA photographers I think it will lead to me being even more critical... not necessarily with the artistic aspect because not everyone is that way inclined but in terms of accepting an image that is not flattering or even in focus...

Can any of the other ladies comment on this ? Is it wrong for the punters to be so critical of your pictures in your opinion ?

As to your comment about using the forum, of course those punters who use the forum will take note of the posts you make, it all goes to forming an impression of you as a whole and not simply as a willy recepticle. For me, I like seeing intelligent responses, interesting points of view... I don't care of they are completely opposed to my views as long they are intelligently framed. Those ladies who do use the forum though must understand that it is a double edged sword, if you are polite, make intelligent comments you will be treated as such, if you however act like a eeedjit then you are going to be treated like a retarded child and sent to the naught step.
NotSoShyKev
NotSoShyKev - Re: does advertising work?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 221
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-05 16:18:28
Edited: 2015-08-05 16:19:14

Some rare not so shy advice.

The way you pose is very important....ladies there are ways to show off your posterior without looking like you taking a dump. Some advertisers just get the pose all wrong. The way you present yourself should effect a reaction hopefully of a sensual nature, not "urrrghh what is that". So yes when you switch it up and change the look it helps gunner new interest.

Another hint if you have one particular pose throughout the various shoots and the only thing that changes is the clothes it doesn't do much in fact it becomes really boring. There are a number of ladies that fall into this category and I just look at their pics like oh well same shit different day, yet they update regularly.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.