Navigation
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Review debates on photoshops....
Review debates on photoshops....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-04 10:58:05

When you review a WG or MG it always ends up with some or other punter having issues with your review.
Whats kuk for me may be awesome for another as no 2 appointments can be the same.
In terms of photoshop pictures however this is a problem and unless we take an actual pic of a WG or MG to prove the difference it will always be your word against anothers especially if a punter is a regular and by now has fallen in love or....other.
So how do you get around this?
I have had a few punts that were based on well known and well reviewed WG and MG in the past and so far on 2 occasions I found that what you saw in the pics was definately not what was in front of you so thats going in my review and if thats a problem for you then it defeats the whole purpose of a review system doesnt it?
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: Review debates on photoshops....
Re: Review debates on photoshops....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1651
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-04 12:34:16

@ Knightrider78

Kindly link to the profiles you alluding to.

Kind regards
ESA SUPPORT
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Review debates on photoshops....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-05 13:21:19

@ESA you have a PM
Flyer
Flyer - Re: Review debates on photoshops....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 192
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-05 14:22:56

I hope ESA SUPPORT will enlighten us to the results of your allegations.......and I hope you will apologise to the lady in question when the truth is known....

Safe Flying....
ESA SUPPORT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1655
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-05 14:47:35

@ Knightrider78

No email received to date, how/to where was it sent?

Further kindly feel free to post your allegations on this thread, we would like to give them immediate attention.

Kind regards
ESA SUPPORT
CozyHaven
CozyHaven - Re: Review debates on photoshops....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-05 14:56:25

He said it was a PM
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review debates on photoshops....
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-08-05 15:06:38

Can't be that difficult to provide the detail!
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Review debates on photoshops....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-06 09:04:04

@ESA what is a PM oh and is this how reviews will be handled in future i.e. (New/Non-Gold)punter is always WRONG?
Alluding?
Allegations?
I have been on this site since 2009 so my user maybe new but I been here a while now!
The last time I reported the 1st incident to ESA I still have not heard a thing about it but wait ...BANNED!
@Flyer I did not mention the advert on this thread but yet you are already defensive so why is that, my point made!
How will this be proved?
The only way is to compare the pics to the actual advertiser so who is going to conduct this exercise?
Like I said its 1 persons word against .....
Go read my review on Annie at Laluna Spa and you will know why Flyer is so defensive!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review debates on photoshops....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-06 13:48:11

My reading of this is that ESA Support have simply asked you send them the information or even post it right here. Nothing hidden, no casting aspersions on you at all... a simple request that you provide them with the details of the person you are complain about. Why so defensive ? put the information up and it's done.

Put up the ladies profile and let the chips fall where they may, its not complicated.
ESA SUPPORT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1656
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-06 15:09:50
Edited: 2015-08-06 15:31:22

@ deamonza

Thank you, you have it spot on.

@ Knightrider78

Lets try again, kindly post the link here, and a clear actionable complaint that we can give attention to.

e.g. The lady looks nothing like her images, she is older/younger/I suspect bait and switch had taken place. (or whatever your exact complaint is)

Knightrider78 by interacting here you are tacitly part of this community, the goal of this community is to assist your fellow punter (which in a ways you assisting yourself, because there will be other occasions when punters are helpful to you) in making informed choices.

I'm having difficulty understanding your posts as they rather cryptic.

Kind regards
ESA SUPPORT

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.