View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-18 21:49:21

My gorgeous ones.

Something a little different going fwd

This is the music

https://youtu.be/JxMZPdZLehs?si=cCCqKLFljPo3nPxL

....Play it while reading.

BUT....even better.

REQUEST MY READING...voicenote of below piece I wrote and hope to stir your imagination.

Stockinged toes

You shall wallow in all things rich
of the heart, of the body a definite itch,
to let go and allow my presence to take,
a servant of sensuality and erotica of you, make.

A kink, a deviance, sweet be the surrender
in the most pleasurable way, a mind bender,
so when before you all feathered with lust,
draw me deep into who you are, a must.

Sweet be the desire to let go and invite,
you want me to know what be your delight,
my toes stockinged do know to tease,
that erect manliness to know to please.

And when close to you, i do stand,
and that manliness firmly, take in hand,
to place and slide between my stockinged thighs,
how delightful be your passionate sighs.

That texture, perfect, does know to arouse
pleasure immeasurable further endows.
your mind on the precipice of surrender complete,
but, holding back not wanting the moment to cheat.

Hard be your shaft, the veins throbbing
time slipping, the intensity robbing
all your sanity, no desire to stop...
with every coaxing move of mine... deeper into what i want... drop.

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: .....my writings, my readings
Re: .....my writings, my readings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9981
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-19 22:00:46

The music...

https://youtu.be/evOlkq08DAI?si=KJDzB97HxaDYmW0u

The write

Under him.

I smooched his lips with my lips.

Not once did our tongues touch yet, the passion burnt hot and I could not press my body any closer into his than it was already.

And then...being so in tune, the lust searing, to stop... and our lips merging into each others, no need to breath, the surrender all encompassing.

A sudden sinking feeling of my body into his, his into mine...a sort of passionate mutual soft letting go, the discovery of the lover lurking beneath that wanton hunger.

....his hands gentler yet, more demanding.
That press of his hand in the small of my back pushing my frame into his.

Aaaah.....

Drop

Drop

Droppppppp ......into him.

Under him.

Lovemaking

....so very different from fucking or sex.

Dare to?

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-07 12:27:22

This little write deserves a place here.

Appreciation.

.....packing , sorting out gifts for family ( i NEVER EVER visit a destination without buying gifts for my loved ones and bags always heavier than on arrival), listening to the anc rep talking about their manifesto( Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!)...not really in a rush.

Enough time to pack and get to airport.

Then that message comes through.

There are those people, and I am blessed with many that require....come hell or high water if a smidgen of possibility exists to accommodate their request.

And then, like a crazy...in overdrive, rush here, rush there! Pack! Tidy up as much as possible! Get music going! Find the lingerie, etc! Jump in shower....Make-up... and still 10 mins to spare.

When a person knows to make one feel like they are the best thing since sliced bread, hug you so endearingly, look at you with sparkling shy wanton eyes, smile and chatter most nervously , telling you so much , words tripping over each other ...how can I help myself but feel an attraction, an urge to gobble up everything about that person knowing they shall taste good, feel good and shall meet the lusty need in their abundant generosity of giving of self.

This was my bon voyage this morning.

Unexpected

Crazy sincere in its passion, and I can't wait for many a repeat.

Did I make it on time to the airport to catch my flight?

With a huff and a puff and a sweaty brow, no matter the shower but a beaming face was mine.. I did!

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10143
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-09 08:22:52
Edited: 2024-03-09 08:30:40

"This is a first for me and a little uncomfortable. " He said.
And adventure it was that he wanted. Something different but, still within the realm of not too crazy.
A dominant lover who reveled in taking the control when it came to the bedroom. A lover who enjoyed the moans and groans and writhing and grinding of a woman's pelvis into his searching hand...up toward his mouth..... responses to his eating and feeding off her womanness.

To be the target, the object of interest....the prey for she looked lusty, wantonly hungry, sexy in her passionate display of taking control of him, rattled his nerves and even though slightly flacid be his cock, the excitement in the pit of his tummy, the need to experience that something else, made him.do exactly as she said.

It took trust from his side, to believe her when she said, no boundaries would be pushed beyond that which was acceptable.

What were those boundaries he had laid for himself? He had never thought about it. It was just a given .

As a lover of many in his.life....

He was man.

She was woman.

He took control and ...?...and she followed.

Now.

She was to lead, suggest...take control for a while....and then...maybe...if it went so....the reigns would be handed over to him.

Dominant...domineering...passionate...sensual...nothing to do with pain excruciating or being a submissive....just another role as the lover.

"ALL mine you are." she said as she stood above him.

Time stood still.

He lay naked for her pleasure.

She stood naked...for his pleasure....looking him straight in the eye and swallowing his sanity with her gaze.

He was aware of her mouth her nakedness, scent, heard the music ...all in sort of a trance and when she eventually laid her hands on him .... on his feet, spreading his legs a little more so she could kneel between them and her teeth sunk gently into the bend of his foot he thought he had received an electric shock.

The intense pleasure of her teeth, her breathe searing hot, her tongue wet, her hands clasping his calves....

.....x

Who said a woman's world ain't a man's world too?

Ps. This IS some of MY WORLD....dare you?

I wish so.

RB.

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10202
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-13 10:28:33

True story....

He kept his eyes shut and everytime my hands brushed his balls the eyelids shut tighter and his thighs bounced up to grip my hand as if to stop me playing further.

The first time it happened made me alert and concerned and, i stop immediately , the thought being he hated it and I had overstepped the lines.

But what happened was an instant fountain of semen spurt, spurt...
Splurging forth.

" I am so sorry! " he said " I have not had any sort of intimacy in ages ."

"Sorry? Oh! Pls no! Don't ever say that again!

I am sorry I didn't know and didnt take it even slower. But....the session has just begun....go rinse off and....."

He rinsed off but, didn't stay..I could feel he felt uncomfortable and just wanted to get out.

I thought that would be the last time I would see him.

What happened therafter a few weeks later , was his second visit...less shy but, still reserved....and thereafter many many more.

I got to understand his shyness. I got to understand his trigger points and....most Important of all , I got to experience a sensual seduction of a man, a lover that had been in hiding for far too long.

I hadn't seen him in ages and ...out of the blue I got a message yesterday thanking me for (..........) , he was overseas and in a healthy relationship.

And thus, I want to thank YOU and admit I shall miss you but, I feel glorious knowing that which I had a positive impact on and, shall be a part of for a long long time....your happiness and realness about companionship and how it could be.

Smiling.

RB.

J_J
J_J - Re: .....my writings, my readings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 343
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-16 09:59:12

And soon this thread will be gone, as the advertisers spam it out.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10247
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-17 22:51:29

J_J

...and so much to be written inspired by the gents who spoil me with their sharing of self in my space defined by an imagination passionate and desirous .

Here is another...

Not too often to hand the reigns over, be submissive.

It was the heat and his gentleness yet, very persuasive.
His hands felt as if they were sticking to her nakedness, pulling her in and, she yielded.

All she did was fold arms around his neck and sink into his manliness, his hairy manliness.
His hand went to the nape of her neck, into her hair, and gently tugged her head back so he could tease her mouth with his...featherlite kisses...of lips on lips.

He cupped her ass cheek , applying pressure , a sort of squeeze and pulling her in at the same time....squashing her breasts against his chest

He wanted her to know... today was his turn.

And as she dropped to the bed, pulling herself higher, eyes closed, throwing her arms out in a carefree sort of way, she bent her knees and said...

" eat me....slowly"

"Don't rush anything. I want to feel every caress, every nibble every stroke....I am needy today"

And he...he had hoped that was the case, it had been a long time a coming as he knelt and buried his face in her womanness....

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10299
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-24 21:48:24
Edited: 2024-03-24 21:50:39

She cupped his face and drew it close to hers.
"Close your eyes." She said...him being slightly taller than her, having to tilt her head back ,slightly.

He held his breath yet, his heart was pounding so hard and loud...hers was paced and consistent.

" Hold me close...please?...breath."

And with that he wrapped his arms around her and coaxed her womanly form into his......

Exhaled.

It felt as if nothing else existed in that moment. He sunk into, she wrapped her arms around his neck and there they stood

....eyes shut, face to face...breathing each other in.

She was the first to move, tilting her head a little more upward so as to have his lips rest on hers.

Soft lips, he thought to himself...a passionate woman, he thought to himself...a heat building.

" Love me gently." Said she. "Love me slow."

There was no rush to move.

He lost himself in their embrace, he took her face in his hands and kissed the corners of her mouth....she moaned.

Tonight they would do nothing more than explore each other's need to simply touch and without words acknowledge the pleasure of each other in being comfortably nakedly close.

Entangled.

Entwined.

Sweaty.

Kama Sutra like without consummation.

RB
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10328
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-26 09:25:29

She looked at him and wondered if he had the courage to go with the flow. Old school meaning traditional and missionary in style and thought....in his world a man initiated and led and , only sometime, infrequently was it acceptable and enjoyable to allow the woman to be the lead.

That is how he came across.

His leading statement was that he liked going down on a woman...the taste of her , the smell of her.

And her response was, keeping in mind to not lose his interest...

" But is it not an adventure you seek? For going down and munching and losing yourself in a pussy is so standard. Can I not show you more? Can I not show you why eating pussy becomes so much more rewarding after I have teased and pleased that cock of yours in so many different ways?

Don't you want it a little different....?"

He accepted the challenge and as she stepped into him to welcome him with a hug she knew she had to win his trust over.
She felt every muscle in his body taut and a mind slightly frazzled at her directness.

She didn't want to scare him and knew it would be ok because, at the same time his excitement at the prospect of something different, was palpable.

"Has anybody ever sunk their teeth here...." doing so, gently, and him gasping.

"When was the last time that...." she continued while clasping those balls with both her hands , kneading them, pulling ever carefully but firmly on his scrotum.

"Have you ever had anybody kneeling between your legs like this and...." she said, seeing the shock and pleasure on his face as she raised his legs.

It was an hour and a little more and it had not crossed his mind to revert to the "missionary" way of bedroom shenanigans he was used to and enjoyed and when he could no more he splattered and thrust and grunted and growled forth his creamy thick cum....in his state of exhaustion he heard her say....

" Next time is my turn and we shall do it your way...."

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10426
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-02 08:08:24

Does a kiss not demand a reeling of all of ones senses?

Does it not demand a melting of reality and the fantastical connect with a lover to be.........

He rushed in to take her mouth.

"Kiss me."

Tongue on the ready, eager to taste...prod.

"OH noooo..." she said, taking his face in her hands, pulling her face away from his .

"It doesn't work that way.
You said you like to kiss and, I said...I do too.
Let me show you how."

At first his lips felt thin and tight and his jaw locked.

"Let go..." she said." Allow me to kiss the corners of your mouth, trace those lips with my tongue....don't move."

And, as she did exactly as she had said, she felt his mouth soften, his hands on her bum cheeks, feeling her ....sensing her, instead of gripping her.

She felt his mouth part, that tiny bit, using her tongue to lift his upper lip, parting his mouth that little bit more.

A small moan escaped him and he leaned into her mouth and their lips locked ....motionless yet, burning with lust.

"This is how our kiss shall start..." she whispered against his mouth and he hugged her closer , deeper and harder, as she continued to play havoc with his mouth until the time came to devour

Logic.
Mouth.
Tits.
Ass.
Thighs...and more.

...as she, in return, devoured every inch of him.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.