Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-16 13:02:54

Name: Gypsy

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood

Full Profile: [View Gypsy's Full Profile]

Thought I would give it a go and try this new lady. Not sensual at all, I at least expect to be aroused when turning around, but nothing happened to arouse me during the first half of the session.
If this is what they are meaning by 'with a pleasant surprise at the end', well this did not cut it for me. Much better to be had with some of the other ladies.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Nikita Spa Management
Nikita Spa Management - Re: Review - Gypsy - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Gypsy - Lynnwood Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-16 22:36:30

Thank you for your review. Gypsy will go back into training tomorrow morning first thing.

Best Regards
Nikita
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Gypsy - Lynnwood Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-07-17 12:14:09

I wish other venues would also respond like this to criticism ...... I take my hat off to you guys.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Gypsy @ Nikita's Spa - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Gypsy @ Nikita's Spa - Lynnwood Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-28 17:21:07

Name: Gypsy @ Nikita's Spa

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood

Full Profile: [View Gypsy @ Nikita's Spa's Full Profile]

As I’ve stated before, Nikita's Spa is a great venue. The only way to describe it is upmarket, safe, immaculate, elegant, private, roomy...what more can I say. This time I opted for a session with the lovely Gypsy...tall, curvaceous, yummy.

To summarise the venue further, the massage plinth was wide, soft and long enough for me, room spotless, super fresh towels and great shower facility with necessary accessories.

Gypsy made me feel at ease and was quite chatty, which I do not mind. She is a newbie to the industry and this is evident in many aspects of the session, however this did not detract from the connection we made. The massage was fair, needs a bit of work however it did improve as it continued, so it could just be down to her lack of experience. The sensual started off well and was too short, and before I knew it she went in to end it quickly and it made it feel rushed. Noticing we had time I instructed her in what I liked and she duly delivered. The sensual then took a wonderful up turn, as I think she lightened up because suddenly I could sense she was getting into it and she had a wonderful OMG moment. She got me all excited and when I was finally finished off it was load of note. It turned out to be a great session in the end.

There is definite room for improvement, but Gypsy really loves what she does and there is no doubt in my mind that she will become better and better. She is worth the visit…I for one will be back to do quality control....

One thing to note for Nikita is that I personally would prefer hot oil as it just adds a wonderful dimension to a massage session…..

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Nikita Spa Management
Nikita Spa Management - Re: Review - Gypsy - Lynnwood Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-28 19:41:34

Thank you for your review H0neySuck3r. I am glad that she's improved but there's always more room for improvement and she will be one off the first ladies I take through advanced training next week.

We appreciate your opinions, please keep it coming.

Best regards
Nikita
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-30 12:32:27

Thanks for the reply, it is appreciated. I will be back soon to sample more of the beauties there! Keep up the good work xox
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-08-30 13:39:33

It's good to have a management.
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Review - Gypsy - Lynnwood Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1136
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-31 09:22:57

Nikita is the best . She really knows how to take care of Her clients. I Will always support her. And her gurls are gr8. I also had a fantastic time with gypsy. It was as though we were old friends.

Mwaaaaah Nikita keep up the brilliant work. Luv y to bits.

Now to book the lovely Pixie.

Orph

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.