Navigation
Jameslasting
Jameslasting - Re: Dress up
Re: Dress up
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 203
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 15:52:36

Yep, gotta be feminine. Did I mention perfume? Rule of thumb: Daytime = floral scents, nighttime more spicy and adventurous. But always feminine.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dress up
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-12-01 06:16:53

About a year back I visited a wg (who no longer advertises, alas) for the 3rd or so time and she agreed to wear her daughter's school uni. Although she's about 40 (the wg not the daughter ;) ) she looked stunning in it and although she'll never pass for 17 it worked for us. Tight short skirt, white school shirt, white ankle socks, school shoes...

She got a good scolding followed by a good hiding with my belt on her bare bum until she squirted.

Big pity she's not in the business anymore.

So yeah, school uni works for me if I'm the top.

But I equally like being the bottom, in which case business outfit (tight skirt or slacks, silky blouse, jacket, heels, stockings) and a swishy riding crop.

Come to think of it, both those scenarios are very similar just with the whip in the other hand.
Yemsral
Yemsral - Re: Dress up
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-18 10:43:23

[url=http://www.evewholesale.com/Bandage-Dresses-c1388.html]Sexy bandage dresses[/url]and LV bag,fashion women's dress.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dress up
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2016-01-19 10:24:27

My own favourites are French Maid and schoolgirl outfits, short skirts, lots of lace, low cut tops and of course black seamed stockings to complete the look. Any ladies around Durban who offer this service?
local hunk
local hunk - Re: Dress up
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 271
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-19 15:06:16

I just have a thing for a women with a t-string...

That on with some heels...
Oooohhhh I could come without even undressing.

Bastet
Bastet - Re: Dress up
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-19 21:06:38

Full horse riding outfit including boots, cap, blazer and whip - photoshoot of lady dressed like that on a horse would really catch the eye

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.