Gold Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-30 18:49:04

Name: Charlette Kostritzer

City: Cape Town

Area: Claremont

Full Profile: [View Charlette Kostritzer's Full Profile]

She's amazing. Gives one hellofa massage and is super sexy. The sensual is out of this world. She really knows her way around a man's body. Will I return - hell yes, and I have. Multiple times.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Charlette Kostritzer - Bothasig Cape Town
Re: Review - Charlette Kostritzer - Bothasig Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 214
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-15 14:15:46

Area: Bothasig

I had been eyeing Charlette’s profile , noticed a good review from a few days back and because I have had some good luck with first time meetups in the past 2 months, decided to give her a call .

Her responses on WhatsApp were really good and she was willing to listen to my likes before meeting which I always appreciate .

The venue is easy to get to and clean with good facilities .

I am not normally one to review faces because they are so subjective but she has an exotic European look with stunning eyes and flawless skin - perhaps from her German heritage . Her smile lights up the room and immediately made me feel comfortable .

She is petite and curvy and better in person than her ESA pics ( always a good sign)

I found her easy to talk to and attentive to my needs . She also has this very enticing accent with a bit of a German dialect which was a turn-on for me .

Started with a massage and she does a combo therapeutic , leading to a more sensual body to body experience which I thoroughly enjoyed . I couldn’t take my eyes off her , especially her eyes which had this very naughty smile .

I won’t go into detail other than to say she was everything I enjoy and more . Massage was really good , the sensual even better and she is just a joy to be with . I occasionally use the term “ genuine” with providers I meet where you feel things click early on even with first time meetups and that was my experience with Charlette .

Reach out , let her know what you would like , and go and see this awesome lady . You will not be disappointed . She is a premium provider , so respect her and her rates . Thank you Charlette , I really enjoyed today and I’d love to see you again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Charlette Kostritzer
Charlette Kostritzer - Re: Review - Charlette Kostritzer - Bothasig Cape Town
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-15 15:25:20

Thanks so much lovetotravel.
Such a thoughtful & sincere note.
It was such a pleasure spending time with you and taking you step by step into your experience of relaxation with me
xx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Charlette Kostritzer - Bothasig Cape Town
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2024-02-15 16:54:55

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
She is really attractive. Flawless and smooth skin.

Her massage technique is really good. It’s way better than your average rub and tug.

I really enjoyed my time with her and found her very engaging. She catered to what I wanted and her services and rates are accurately described on WhatsApp. She delivers on what is promised.

Her accent is also a turn on. I don’t usually do repeat visits but I’m making an exception with her.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until JP56 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
henrygum
henrygum - Re: Review - Charlette Kostritzer - Bothasig Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-19 16:52:18

I am doing another review because she is so incredible. Visited her at her new venue in Bothasig. The venue is a private house in a quiet area. She waited for me in a see through dress with not much on underneath. The massage is on point and the fun the follows unforgettable. She is absolutely worth seeing.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.