Mistress Kink - Mistress Kink and her kinky streeks
Mistress Kink and her kinky streeks
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 739
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-07 10:24:43

Goooooood Morrrrrrning Joburg!!!

So I'm in a kinky mood and I'd like to offer the following:
1 hour panty fettish (face sitting and lots of cock and ball torture)
1 hour role play - lets see, perhaps you had a secret crush on a school teacher once upon a time
1 hour anal ass play - I loooove my strap on
1 hour naughty boy role play - I bust you for doing something or other wrong - as I always do...I get you to do all sorts of kinky things to my slutty slave girl
1 hour foot fettish - foot domination - combined with cock worship and smoke fettish
1 hour caning or whipping
1 hour forced masturbation with humiliation and cbt

Call for appointments as I only see clients by appointment
mojompower
mojompower - Re: Mistress Kink and her kinky streeks
Re: Mistress Kink and her kinky streeks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-07 11:04:46

Now thats a 7hr / 7 course treat :-D
Mistress Kink
Mistress Kink - Re: Mistress Kink and her kinky streeks
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 740
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-07 14:04:04

I honestly wouldn't enjoy 7 hours with 1 person as much as Id enjoy breaking it up over a number of weeks rather - it's a cat mouse game...and I loooove playing...slowly...seductively...
Mistress Kink
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 746
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-08 09:49:28

to all of those who responded and booked yesterday to my above post - ooooh la la - shit just got real @ kink house and I'm loving it!!!

The guy who booked smoke fettish, foot domination and cbt - the look on your face when I locked you up in my cage and hoisted you up in the air and THEN....oh I just loved seeing you squirm while trying to control your erection and watching me edge my slave girl...her cries...mistress please can I cum...and I denied her that right...waaahahahahahaha...shit just got real.

My one slave girl - an ex school teacher - there's no acting with domination there - she even turns me on...I just looooooove the fact that she's fallen out the closet...so my on fantasies about my own school teachers were not unfounded oooo lala haaahahahaha

I'm doing flick flacks today - sexcited and thrilled @ the new upbeat energy @ Kink House - I finally have submissives who are free within themselves and not controlling at all....understanding themselves and living out their kinks at deeper levels...

If you're bored with conventional vanilla sex and need to be left gasping...spine chilling...sexcitement and thrill...of not knowing...what's about to happen...call me - let's make your kinkiest fantasy a reality...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Mistress Kink and her kinky streeks
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-07-08 18:02:44

What if we are looking to be the one calling the shots
What's the do's an don't.
I think I would like been the slave owner rather than the slave sexy
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Mistress Kink and her kinky streeks
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 443
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-08 18:19:16

Wow that like one of a kind. Hopefully come visit u soon. Have an awesome day and week ahead.
Mistress Kink
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 751
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-10 09:52:53

@ tom - if you would like to come in and learn to dominate and discipline my slave girl...phone me...the other players who did this loved it!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.