Navigation
The Real Sugar Xxx
The Real Sugar Xxx - Question...
Question...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1437
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-03 09:46:07

So this question has popped up in my mind numerous times now While I'm on top riding you What goes through the punters mind at that moment?..I for one like to be on top, I like to cover my body in oil, for that slippery feeling of my skin...I like to rub my boobs too, so what do you guys think when a Lady is on top...?
Curt
Curt - Re: Question...
Re: Question...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1204
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-03 09:50:22

I love it my favorite. I love to watch the woman enjoy herself and play with herself as you say.

In my mind its blank, just absorption of seeing her get pleasure as I am!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Question...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-03 09:52:12

When you on top suikertjie I have to think of hungry children in Sudan so that I don't blow my load on the first stroke!
young punt
young punt - Re: Question...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-03 10:28:28

Thinks of everything besides coming
BlackSea
BlackSea - Re: Question...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-03 10:55:35

Facing me or facing away? Maybe I am a bit of a narcissist, but when it is reverse cowgirl, I do think my junk looks good in there!
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Question...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 419
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-03 11:13:12

Like the thought of oil. Geez reminds me of brandy ex divine that girls got some serious talent massage wise and supersmart. From your pics u look just as stunning real sugar xxx. My thoughts are all over the place so neva in one place mostly on gorgeous creature on top of me and how to make it as enjoyable as can be for both her and me.
muffman69
muffman69 - Re: Question...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 746
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-03 12:02:04

The thought of you on top slowly riding me and rubbing your oiled body on mine, wow!
But you're in Pretoria and I'm in Joburg. Now that's just plain cruel...
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-07-03 18:55:27

I luv woman on top to watch her face as she controls her own orgasm.She must come first. I also love to rub those boobs and play with the nipples as she is cumming.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-07 09:03:17

ohh lord... a girl from loth did that to me yesterday but without the penetration, now this id love. cow girl in reverse, watching ma lil man at work slowly going in and out... all that happens im my head is the following... "cricket noise" fokol. i jus enjoy the view of that body and stroke wherever i can to give you jus as much pleasure as im receiving.
you jus made me wanna come for that lunch time special. seeing that you will have taken all of me inside you when you do that.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.