Gold Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-26 07:51:14

Name: Samantha

City: Johannesburg

Area: Kensington

Full Profile: [View Samantha's Full Profile]

I've been keeping this one to myself for the past 2 months and have lost count how many times I have returned in that time. Every now and then you discover a gem that makes you feel like proposing lol this woman gives an amazing service and treats you like a king. She's a bit shy but damn she is skilled, the blowjob I receive from her is by far the best I've experienced to date I never thought anybody could take Vanilla's spot but yoh this girl. The type of blow that lingers for days in the back of your mind and the massage and the rimming is unparalleled, it's so sensual at one point she messaged me with her tongue. I wish I could keep her to myself but I'm not the only one who feels that way lol I wish I had a full time budget for her. Samantha thank you for making me feel so gooood hope to see you a few more times before you leave xoxo.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.