Gold Member
Posts to Date: 211
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-29 10:15:33

Name: Zaya

City: Johannesburg

Area: Clearwater

Full Profile: [View Zaya's Full Profile]

So had a bit business to conduct in the area. Called around and Zaya's promises over the phone had me hooked. As promised she was well presented, good looking and very friendly. The venue is a house. Other girls in the house, but only caught a glimpse of one as I was leaving, but that didn't bother me. The maid opens and closes (she is also present in the house most of the time). Shower wasn't the best but it did the job but it is in another room, so walked through the house in a towel. Clean neat rooms and fresh towels available. Parked in a secure garage, so privacy and security there is assured.

Marks down for service as the really high promises never fully materialised. Promised a sensual experience, but no kissing (blamed a toothache, which no punter wants to hear when asking for OWO, so killed the mood a bit) and a limited BJ. She seemed eager to move on to the main course. I also enquired about certain extras which I was assured was not on the menu, only to find out it was but at an higher than expected cost (double the price of the punt) which I definitely would not have had on me, I usually have punt and extras plus a tip.

She did state she is totally new to the game. So maybe time will refine this sexy girl. Also quite some time wasting in the start, as I had requested a shower prior to starting... and spent more than 5 mins waiting for her to get ready before being led to the shower for me to prepare, and then realising if we went a second round I would be paying for 2 hours and I just couldn't spend that much time there. So left a bit earlier than I would have liked to. Also seemed to be due to lack of experience.

She was quite submissive and I did get to enjoy her beautiful bod in a few positions, which did make up for the session as I do love enjoying a sexy lady's body. But since the sensuality was lacking for me, I couldn't fully enjoy the experience as I would have liked to. The blowjob although short, was quite pleasant. But I was still a little bit unsatisfied when leaving.

Leaving the review in the hope she will refine her service and I might visit again, cause I believe that there was potential for the session to have went a whole lot better. Will watch this space.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.