Basic Member
Posts to Date: 120
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-28 16:18:14

Name: Francesca

City: Durban

Area: Durban North

Full Profile: [View Francesca's Full Profile]

When to Francesca for a massage. Very nice friendly lady, good looking with a curvy but tight body. Great big breasts.
Very good relaxing massage. Venue was private with off street parking but could have been a bit more upmarket but was okay.
Will visit again if I have the chance.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
kevin.mnsy
kevin.mnsy - Re: Review - Francesca - Durban North Durban
Re: Review - Francesca - Durban North Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 213
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-29 11:07:33

Name: Francesca

City: Durban

Area: Durban North

Full Profile: [View Francesca's Full Profile]

So visited this girl while she was in jhb in Sunninghill. And the late review is because she left back to durbs the next day and her profile was off.

The sunninghill venue was a bit of a let down. A broken shower and the room although she kept everything clean and neat, still looked a bit old. Not much upkeep on the owners part I guess. Not her fault, and I still would visit her there again, cause she was definitely worth it.

Beautiful looking girl with a sexy bod. She was exactly what I was looking for that evening. Looks exactly like her photos. Sensual and naughty, with just the right amount of kinky talk. Sweet soft kisses, awesome oral. Clean and fresh. Very flexible and eager to please. Seemed to have enjoyed our session as much as I did. Had an awesome time with u honey. Hope to see you the next time you in jhb.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.