Navigation
Tshepiso2021
Tshepiso2021 - Sexually active / companion / pleasure
Sexually active / companion / pleasure
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-20 14:15:37

Good day ladies I don't know how to articulate this properly but here,I know we supposed to lead and navigate this with open mind + common sense + humanity or sort of empathy , but are there ladies who do 1hour=1hour not rounds and all that, this is often wrong to say but , a lady who is into it for pleasure and the benefit(money)

I met an intelligent lady 2 months ago in Arcadia, went to collage and all that I had booked for a night , I'm normally the one to wanna engage in conversations and all that but that night I needed to get laid cause I just had a long one , you could tell she was not in the mood she wanted to pass as much time as she could , as a result I ended up leaving cause my primary nature is understanding and kindness but can the ladies extend the similar vibe to us ?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.