Navigation
ziggyjoon
ziggyjoon - Re: VICKEY'S GANGBANG TIME AGAIN:-)
Re: VICKEY'S GANGBANG TIME AGAIN:-)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-29 15:44:27

Hi Vix, Greetings from afar! Firstly, Love the new pics. Guys, do yourself a favor and go and enjoy! The initial GB was super! Can just imagine how great this one will be! Yumm...
brandon111
brandon111 - Re: VICKEY'S GANGBANG TIME AGAIN:-)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-29 17:36:27

wish I could join in...am kinda shy though..but would love to be part of this at some point...need to gather the 'pluck' to participate soon. Maybe Vicky can provide some sort of facemask like the French does in some of their orgy sessions..we can call it the first SA Masked Gang Bank Session - where discretion and privacy is guaranteed - except your dick.
51169 - Re: VICKEY'S GANGBANG TIME AGAIN:-)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 161
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-29 22:39:48

Great idea Brandon...
TheFlyingCock
TheFlyingCock - Re: VICKEY'S GANGBANG TIME AGAIN:-)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-30 06:01:28

I love that idea too! I think there are quite a few of us who would love to come over even just to watch. A mask would definitely help me "pluck" something
Vickey
Vickey - Re: VICKEY'S GANGBANG TIME AGAIN:-)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 163
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-30 12:43:13

@mojompower,Stone from Sandton Bryanston will be the fluffed at gangbang. @infinity1976, good will see you there. @ pip, I understand. Thank you. A private visit is more than welcome. @ kingsman, I'm raising the bar to my last Gangbang, want 20guys this time. @ Ziggyjoon, helo hope you are well. Thank you, glad you do. Very yummy.@ brandon111 , 51169 & TheFlyingCock, the masks is a great idea. You guys are more than welcome to bring your own masks to wear at event:-)
Hugs & kisses
Vickey
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 164
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-30 12:48:35

Please remember to confirm & pre-pay for gangbang event by Saterday morning. As I must arrange the snacks & Drinks for the event. When you pre-pay reference will be Vickey- punter name. The fluffed at event will be STONE from Sandton, Bryanston.For bank details please pm me & I will gladly send it through to u. A week from today so can't wait.
george2
george2 - Re: VICKEY'S GANGBANG TIME AGAIN:-)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-30 16:53:38

I hope you choosed the right girl to be a fluffer as she is very picky about who she sees.

From Stone's advert "upmarket.....(I screen my clients before and will not just see any one)....

I don't know how she will feel servicing 20 guys she has not meet.

If I recall she was part of the infamous Kelly's (get out 15 minute) gang. I sure hope she does not make anyone cum before the gang bang starts, otherwise it will be just one LIMP experience!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: VICKEY'S GANGBANG TIME AGAIN:-)
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-06-30 18:39:42

ive always wanted to join a gangbang. but i always end up stopping just short of actually booking. its always the same thing that stops me - who are the other 19. is it someone i know personally. Im chilled being in a room with a bunch of strangers, but wow must be so awkward to be there with a friend / relative.

i suppose asking to take a look at the guest list before hand is never aproved of.
how do the rest of you punters deal with this fear?
Vickey
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 168
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-01 13:53:51

Stone from Sandton Bryanston, is the fluffer & its going to be a blast. The gangbang will be held at her place. So guys please book & pre-pay to confirm your place. You have until Saterday to do so. You can pm me or sms for bank details. Come on guys last gangbang was a blast:-). You guys, may bring your own mask to wear.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: VICKEY'S GANGBANG TIME AGAIN:-)
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-07-01 14:06:19

Out of interest, how many confirmations do you have allready???

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.