majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Free condoms
Re: Free condoms
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 833
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-18 13:19:25

On 2024-01-18 13:06:20 JHB22 said:

It's entirely a preference thing and it's not a hard and fast rule. Some of us don't like keeping condoms around or to make a detour to get condoms. Thankfully the ladies I see do have good brands on hand. As a default the lady should always have condoms. There are exceptions as pointed out above, of which another one is where the lady genuinely forgot to stock up. I've had scenarios like that and I was happy to oblige and get some even a few packs so that she can work until she gets a chance to go to the shop. My point was not raised because of money, I said it's an inconvenience for me to still stop along the way, and I also pointed out it could just be me that feel this way.

I usually need to stop along the way to get money so getting condoms is not such a big deal. But I think it really comes down to, is keeping condoms a problem because the significant other might find them. Otherwise you just keep a pile of them at home and take some with just in case her selection does not suit you. Simple as that.
Sharlyn
Sharlyn - Re: Free condoms
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 452
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-18 13:51:14

On 2024-01-18 12:53:05 JHB22 said:
On 2024-01-18 09:48:43 Sharlyn said: On 2024-01-18 08:54:29 JHB22 said: On 2024-01-18 08:01:11 Sharlyn said: Hun maybe ask your client to kindly bring a box with to booking.

I do that. Because some clients have personal preferences.

Keep some spare ones just in case.

I do that and I have not had any complaints.

Just my personal view, I find it incredibly inconvenient when asked to bring condoms. It means I have to stop at a garage which adds extra time to my trip. I'm probably just lazy, but it's annoying to me. I get it if the client has a particular preference then surely you cannot ask the lady to take money and time to go buy them especially for you. However for the standard punter who doesn't really have a preference (other than it must be safe and decent) it should be included in the booking cost. This just sounds to me like passing the cost on to the punter.

Good morning can I be blatantly honest.

Your reply does not really surprise me as I know exactly how you feel about me.

If you read my reply carefully before thinking how can I attack her ones again I said ask the client to bring his own if he would like.

I also said keep spare ones just in case.

I do not see a lot of FH clients and I surely am not going to buy every size and make if I dont use it as often but I do indeed purchase high quality no latex condoms.

8 out of the 10 times the client has NO problem stopping at a garage to buy a pack.

It's not passing the cost to the punter. It's a matter of choice just as MR Boobs commented.

Now have a nice day or not..... Your CHOICE XXXX lol

@Sharlyn, I do not appreciate being attacked in private messages for raising my opinion, and I did say it is just my opinion, that the SP should get condoms to which others even SP's have agreed with. Great for you that you have Gold members telling you what is being discussed on the GM forum and threatening me that they tell you everything. Anything I post on there I will gladly post here. I'm not a malicious person and will point out in a fair way where I don't agree with something and will continue to do so as I have freedom of speech within the rules of the ESA forum of which respect is key. Unlike you who say one thing here and then attack me privately I am an open book so I will say exactly what I said on the GM forum. All I said is that your pictures look familiar from another profile years ago and asked others to jog my memory which was then confirmed by other members that you indeed had a different profile and others then pointed out that you left the industry under dubious circumstances. There is a whole thread pre-Covid on what happened and we can post it here if you want to dredge up the past on an open forum. I strongly suggest letting sleeping dogs lie. The other thing I observed on the GM forum was that you post pictures on your personal gallery that are at least 5 years or more old from your previous profile. This is a valid observation as punters may think these are recent pictures.

Now as to your post above. It is not and has never been practice in this industry for punters to bring their own condoms and many agree with this sentiment, punters and ladies alike. We all agree that there are circumstances that if a punter has a specific preference it is only fair that they bring their own condoms. If, as you say, you don't have a lot of clients that use condoms then it should not be a major cost or inconvenience to you to provide your clients that do require condoms with such as part of your service.

I did not attack you. I voiced my opinion in a adult way by contacting you in private as not to derail the tread.

I pay for my add and I can upload any pics in my private forum as I please and in fact I look 100 times better than I looked a couple of years ago.

Also the fact that you had a lot to say about me but have never met me and proposed a booking in the new year was hurtfull and contradicting.

I have kept quite every time you commented something ugly on any of my posts.

If you go through my communication on the forum you will clearly see I am polite decent and respectful.
But I am human and I have feelings and emotions. And you can really only takeso much bullying from certain people.

You probably going to have something ugly to say now aswell but I invite you for a FREE treatment so you can actually meet me in person. And see who I am . You will actually find out that I am a very pleasant person.

Now it's almost weekend go have a beer, maybe book a lovely lady and relax.

We are not kids let's behave like adults.
Xxxx
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Free condoms
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5126
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-18 13:53:35

On 2024-01-18 13:06:20 JHB22 said:
On 2024-01-18 12:57:04 majorjohn said: The price of some nice condoms is very little compared to the booking itself. Last thing you want is a wicked session planned with a lovely lady and then be presented with some government issue ones. Worst yet you run out during the session. Also, using a standard sized condom is very uncomfortable if he has large equipment.

Moral of the story, always try and bring some with.

It's entirely a preference thing and it's not a hard and fast rule. Some of us don't like keeping condoms around or to make a detour to get condoms. Thankfully the ladies I see do have good brands on hand. As a default the lady should always have condoms. There are exceptions as pointed out above, of which another one is where the lady genuinely forgot to stock up. I've had scenarios like that and I was happy to oblige and get some even a few packs so that she can work until she gets a chance to go to the shop. My point was not raised because of money, I said it's an inconvenience for me to still stop along the way, and I also pointed out it could just be me that feel this way.

Not just you feeling that way. In my opinion more than 50% of punters feel that way.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Free condoms
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-01-18 14:01:04

On 2024-01-18 13:51:14 Sharlyn said:
On 2024-01-18 12:53:05 JHB22 said: On 2024-01-18 09:48:43 Sharlyn said: On 2024-01-18 08:54:29 JHB22 said: On 2024-01-18 08:01:11 Sharlyn said: Hun maybe ask your client to kindly bring a box with to booking.

I do that. Because some clients have personal preferences.

Keep some spare ones just in case.

I do that and I have not had any complaints.

Just my personal view, I find it incredibly inconvenient when asked to bring condoms. It means I have to stop at a garage which adds extra time to my trip. I'm probably just lazy, but it's annoying to me. I get it if the client has a particular preference then surely you cannot ask the lady to take money and time to go buy them especially for you. However for the standard punter who doesn't really have a preference (other than it must be safe and decent) it should be included in the booking cost. This just sounds to me like passing the cost on to the punter.

Good morning can I be blatantly honest.

Your reply does not really surprise me as I know exactly how you feel about me.

If you read my reply carefully before thinking how can I attack her ones again I said ask the client to bring his own if he would like.

I also said keep spare ones just in case.

I do not see a lot of FH clients and I surely am not going to buy every size and make if I dont use it as often but I do indeed purchase high quality no latex condoms.

8 out of the 10 times the client has NO problem stopping at a garage to buy a pack.

It's not passing the cost to the punter. It's a matter of choice just as MR Boobs commented.

Now have a nice day or not..... Your CHOICE XXXX lol

@Sharlyn, I do not appreciate being attacked in private messages for raising my opinion, and I did say it is just my opinion, that the SP should get condoms to which others even SP's have agreed with. Great for you that you have Gold members telling you what is being discussed on the GM forum and threatening me that they tell you everything. Anything I post on there I will gladly post here. I'm not a malicious person and will point out in a fair way where I don't agree with something and will continue to do so as I have freedom of speech within the rules of the ESA forum of which respect is key. Unlike you who say one thing here and then attack me privately I am an open book so I will say exactly what I said on the GM forum. All I said is that your pictures look familiar from another profile years ago and asked others to jog my memory which was then confirmed by other members that you indeed had a different profile and others then pointed out that you left the industry under dubious circumstances. There is a whole thread pre-Covid on what happened and we can post it here if you want to dredge up the past on an open forum. I strongly suggest letting sleeping dogs lie. The other thing I observed on the GM forum was that you post pictures on your personal gallery that are at least 5 years or more old from your previous profile. This is a valid observation as punters may think these are recent pictures.

Now as to your post above. It is not and has never been practice in this industry for punters to bring their own condoms and many agree with this sentiment, punters and ladies alike. We all agree that there are circumstances that if a punter has a specific preference it is only fair that they bring their own condoms. If, as you say, you don't have a lot of clients that use condoms then it should not be a major cost or inconvenience to you to provide your clients that do require condoms with such as part of your service.

I did not attack you. I voiced my opinion in a adult way by contacting you in private as not to derail the tread.

I pay for my add and I can upload any pics in my private forum as I please and in fact I look 100 times better than I looked a couple of years ago.

Also the fact that you had a lot to say about me but have never met me and proposed a booking in the new year was hurtfull and contradicting.

I have kept quite every time you commented something ugly on any of my posts.

If you go through my communication on the forum you will clearly see I am polite decent and respectful.
But I am human and I have feelings and emotions. And you can really only takeso much bullying from certain people.

You probably going to have something ugly to say now aswell but I invite you for a FREE treatment so you can actually meet me in person. And see who I am . You will actually find out that I am a very pleasant person.

Now it's almost weekend go have a beer, maybe book a lovely lady and relax.

We are not kids let's behave like adults.
Xxxx

I've never attacked you and have been transparent about what I said on the GM forum and all my other posts are on here for all to read. If I disagreed with you, it's because of the content of your posts and not because of you or your character.

And thank you for the generous offer but I will politely decline. I agree with you let's drop this and move on.
Sharlyn
Sharlyn - Re: Free condoms
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 453
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-18 14:59:52

@jHB22 thank you have a lovely day xxxx
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Free condoms
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2281
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-18 15:09:55

I also take my own very very small condoms with me on bookings. :-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.