Navigation
Pere007
Pere007 - "Available Right Now"....or not?
"Available Right Now"....or not?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 908
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-16 13:49:55
Edited: 2024-01-16 13:51:24

So, last week I scanned the "Available Right Now" page and contacted a venue about a SP that was on the available right now page. I was told the SP will only be available later in the afternoon. I accepted that.
Yet, even for more than an hour thereafter, the said SP was still under the "Available Right Now" listings??
I don't think everyone quite understands what the "AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW" page means...
Come one people...get it right.
@ESA Admin - is there a function available that the SP can remove him or herself from this page when they go into a booking?
Josephine
Josephine - Re: "Available Right Now"....or not?
Re: "Available Right Now"....or not?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 61
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-16 14:16:04

Sometimes it happens that you do get an immediate booking in that 30 minute period of showing you as lady as available. And then we sometimes forget to put ourselves as no more available.

So you are right, we should make sure to take ourselves off the available right now section. Thanks for bringing it up.
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Re: "Available Right Now"....or not?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 914
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-16 16:21:53

@Pere007 I know it's frustrating, but venues often keep the lady on "available" to draw attraction to their therapists.

It's a marketing scheme and I myself am guilty of it and I don't plan on changing it.

Let's say I have just come out of a session and I know in the next 30min I will be in another booking - I will STILL set myself available to draw more attention to my profile AND to let clients know that for the entire day I am available.

I'm sorry that we put you guys through this, but many new clients don't actually look at the forum and most of my clients don't even know how the purple site works- so this is often where we are able to gain the most exposure.

JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: "Available Right Now"....or not?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1107
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-16 22:10:22

This has been brought up numerous times already and even solutions proposed.

We all know the purpose but there is no enforcement as as we see in this and the 4 threads I'll link, open to abuse which wgs unashamedly admit to abusing the function and making it fail.

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

I for one attempt to use the system for what it is meant. When I have a gap in the day like an hour os so, I used to be able to see whoever is available at the time in the area I'm in and immediately make a booking and punter scores a punt and wg scores a client when it used to be used correctly. Win-win!

Now you spend 30 minutes contacting selfish time wasters and don't have enough time for a punt anymore so available punter doesn't get a punt and available wg doesn't get to connect and service available punter. Lose-lose!

It makes actual available wgs using the function properly lose out too as some have said in the linked threads.

So I'll say it AGAIN, there needs to be penalties like 3-5 reports of false "available now" status in a day from at least 3-5 different punters and the function be disabled for 7 days for the offending wg.

This should be proposed to the developers as well to implement with the other suggested improvements @ESA Admin

JP69
Humidum
Humidum - Re: "Available Right Now"....or not?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-17 01:30:08

Agree 100%,
"Available now" is a total waste of time!,
It's like click bait!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: "Available Right Now"....or not?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-01-17 05:58:10
Edited: 2024-01-17 05:59:15

The function is called Available Right Now, yes "Right Now" not "Available later" nor "Available for the rest of the day." And that was always the purpose and that is how punters (the clients that pay for bookings) understand it. Utilising it for something else is disingenuous. That's what the advertiser thread is for to post or announce you are available the entire day if you wish to advertise this fact. We in any event assume you are working since you have an advert up.
Pere007
Pere007 - Re: "Available Right Now"....or not?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 909
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-17 09:35:39

What I've also seen happen before is that SPs will set themselves as "available right now" and then it is like 7:00 or 7:30 in the morning. By that time, they are not even at their place of work yet. Then they'll tell you their next available time is only 9:00 or 9:30?

So yes, I stand by my point - available RIGHT NOW has no meaning anymore.

It is exactly like member JP69 mentioned...you are in the area for maybe an hour or so, you need a punt there and then in that area. Then to find out the available right now SP is NOT available right now, then you scan for others and waste time searching for 2nd or 3rd options. Boom, your time is up and you head home with nothing.
Pere007
Pere007 - Re: "Available Right Now"....or not?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 910
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-17 09:35:53

What I've also seen happen before is that SPs will set themselves as "available right now" and then it is like 7:00 or 7:30 in the morning. By that time, they are not even at their place of work yet. Then they'll tell you their next available time is only 9:00 or 9:30?

So yes, I stand by my point - available RIGHT NOW has no meaning anymore.

It is exactly like member JP69 mentioned...you are in the area for maybe an hour or so, you need a punt there and then in that area. Then to find out the available right now SP is NOT available right now, then you scan for others and waste time searching for 2nd or 3rd options. Boom, your time is up and you head home with nothing.
Raphael_ Xclusive
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 915
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-17 09:36:15

Or we could come to an agreement:

- Make an available for a certain time frame option. Anywhere from 1 - 6 hours and show how long a person is available for

- While still keeping the available right now option.

A lot of punters DO book ahead of time and plan their day. So it works for me and my target market, as well as those who book off the whim.
Raphael_ Xclusive
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 916
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-17 09:39:48

But let's not all be Karen's about this and admit that many of these beautiful ladies would not have exposure if it were not for the available right now option.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.