Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-23 13:19:24

Name: Tanika

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Fourways

Full Profile: [View Tanika's Full Profile]

This is the second time I've been with this lady, and she is a gorgeous woman.

It was a bit cold that day show she was covered up, unlike my first meet with her in the summer.

She initially seemed a bit restless, but when she relaxed, out with the clothes and down to the deed.

She give a good blow, shag is just as good. I did get a chance to sample her pink rose and that gets a thumbs up from me.

she said i have a pretty face....well...its a pitty she doesnt offer kisses..one of the few ladies who you dont mind locking lips with.

Treat her nicely and she will be nice to you.

I will return in summer that's for sure!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
kevin.mnsy
kevin.mnsy - Re: Review - Tanika - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tanika - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 212
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-29 10:48:31
Edited: 2015-06-29 13:46:32

Name: Tanika

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Fourways

Full Profile: [View Tanika's Full Profile]

Disclaimer: This isn't a bad review on the possible service this girl could possibly provide, just relaying my experience.

It's just that there is a certain sensuality lacking here and I do guess it is just because we didn't click (lack of attraction?). As SamNSA above states I think she may need a certain interaction, or type of guy, to get into the mood as I don't think lack of attraction was on my part, cause I found her really hot. The great reviews had me calling for a few stolen moments of sensuality.

However, found a very pleasant, gorgeous and super friendly girl. So extremely friendly that it seems she kind of put me into a friend zone, and for me this was kind of disappointing. I was looking for a sexy sensual time and she was in the mood to be the playful gf I guess. We spent more than half an hour trying to get into the same gear, but failed to get much started... Trust me I was trying really hard cause this girl is quite sexy. In the end we gave up. Although completely unsatisfied, I still wanted to pay for my time there but she refused to accept any cash, saying we should just try again. So I am guessing she is genuine.

Tried to get hold of her to take her out for drinks and a meal on another day afterwards (maybe a change of scenery to see if we could get a better session to follow or at a minimum a thank you for being genuine), but I didn't get any replies. So my failure to return, is purely based on the fact that the chance I might get another opportunity to return and try a different day is non-existent.

The overall 4 is because she was straight forward. and good looking and sexy enough for me to have still had a decent experience with her while trying to get us into gear, without the bad aftertaste of feeling like I was scammed.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.