Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-25 16:56:56

Name: Vanilla

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

Full Profile: [View Vanilla's Full Profile]

This is one amazing lady mannerism elegant sexy and delivers all this in one package. You will only leave her venue fully sexified if you know what I mean

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Vanilla
Vanilla - Re: Review - Vanilla - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Vanilla - Arcadia Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 36
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-25 17:43:14

Thank you Biraj and thanks for all wise words, highly appreciated.
Vanilla
Vanilla - Re: Review - Vanilla - Arcadia Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 37
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-25 17:44:14

@Wayne, thanks for this morning. You are my number one and thanks for the gift. You really spoil me
jazzlover
jazzlover - Re: Review - Vanilla - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Vanilla - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-25 20:13:03

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Sandown

As a rule I don’t write reviews, simply because I consider my encounters with a WG a very private affair, but Vanilla is a rare find so I feel obliged to pay her a compliment on this forum. Vanilla truly offers an exceptionally top rate service that ranks with the best. I have seen this lady 3 times so far this year and last night I spent over 3 hrs with Vanilla. It’s not my nature to go into specifics about our time together except to say she has a magical, mystical lure and can hold an intelligent conversation and can attest to the many highly praiseworthy reviews from her other clients. Keep up the good work Vanilla, we truly value and appreciate the excellent service you continually seem to offer and I look forward to many more mind blowing visits.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Vanilla - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-06-27 13:28:39
Edited: 2016-08-19 10:56:38

Dont be fooled by the low number of posts, I was on last year and removed myself for personal reasons.

I find it interesting that after Killers amazing review, she goes from 35 points to 50 in one 2 day weekend!!!

Been a busy girl Vanilla, problem is your toys dont pay you, even if you give em names hey.

This is the first time I have seen a top 10 get 50 points mmmmmmm!!

[Note by admin: we did an extensive investigation and could not find any indication that Vanilla did self-reviews. All reviewers had extensive login histories (even if Vanilla was their first review), some of the reviewers even had accounts before Vanilla joined ESA]
KingDizzle
KingDizzle - Re: Review - Vanilla - Arcadia Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-29 12:32:09

I find it strange that it's always the dinosaur punters who have issues with girls doing best and downplay new reviews as selfies. It's funny that most of them don't have the same issues when a white WG shoots up in popularity all of the sudden and don't live up to their raving reviews, I've been with this girl countless times and I can concur with the reviews. The fact that the negativity stems from bystanders who feel the need to harass ladies they have never been with just indicates that this is a smear campaign against this girl. My advice is if you have never been with this girl can stop talking shit because no matter how much you try this girl will stay on top and she clearly doesn't need your support to stay there as she has loyal regulars who aren't deterred by malicious old men who clearly have nothing better to do with their lives but to act tough behind the safety of a keyboard and an alias. Well this just means more for us regulars who know how pleasurable an encounter with this gem is...just my 2cents
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Vanilla - Arcadia Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-29 16:21:02

On 2016-06-29 12:32:09 KingDizzle said:
I find it strange that it's always the dinosaur punters who have issues with girls doing best and downplay new reviews as selfies. It's funny that most of them don't have the same issues when a white WG shoots up in popularity all of the sudden and don't live up to their raving reviews, I've been with this girl countless times and I can concur with the reviews. The fact that the negativity stems from bystanders who feel the need to harass ladies they have never been with just indicates that this is a smear campaign against this girl. My advice is if you have never been with this girl can stop talking shit because no matter how much you try this girl will stay on top and she clearly doesn't need your support to stay there as she has loyal regulars who aren't deterred by malicious old men who clearly have nothing better to do with their lives but to act tough behind the safety of a keyboard and an alias. Well this just means more for us regulars who know how pleasurable an encounter with this gem is...just my 2cents

I take it you have not seen her self reviews then??
chubbyD
chubbyD - Re: Review - Vanilla - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-30 00:27:08

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Sandown

my return to the punting scene just had to start with a proper Bang. the choice was kinda simple coz I was right up her avenue and the thought of Miss Vanilla reminded me of the old Revu days when I first bumped into her.

still as gorgeous, titts still as firm and upright and lips still as gentle as the day she had me tap out at Bryanston. it sure helps meeting a girl who is genuinely happy to see you again. I sure was.

the new chubby D wont go into alt of details but like most of the other punters have already mentioned, she sure has the same gentle sweet tasty of Ultra mel Custard.

thanks again for the chat and reviving my punting life Luv. I sure missed that "technique"

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Vanilla
Vanilla - Re: Review - Vanilla - Sandton-Sandown
Re: Review - Vanilla - Sandton-Sandown
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 38
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-30 08:24:37

@Jazzlover, thank you. Moments I spend with you are special, I appreciate how you go all out and only bring the finest....... I look forward to many more . @Kingdizzle, it feels like I have known you forever. Thank you for being so amazing, you "melt my heart". I look forward to seeing you soon.
Vanilla
Vanilla - Re: Review - Vanilla - Sandton-Sandown
Re: Review - Vanilla - Sandton-Sandown
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 39
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-30 08:33:34

Blackdiamond, you are now ChubbyD! It was great seeing you again, a fun Friday afternoon surprise and I feel honored that you chose me as your first after a break from the punting world.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.