Navigation
Mila
Mila - Re: so I may have been scammed
Re: so I may have been scammed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 446
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-08 16:47:11

Hmmmmmmm that's a bit of an issue.... Coz I have had times.... When I had requests and payment done, and loadsheading hit out of the blue.... And no data to send content, it was embarrassing for me, but luckily my clients understood and we're patient enough to wait... So I thought maybe it was the same kinda situation...

Anyways... Hope it sorts itself out

Hugs

Mila
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: so I may have been scammed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12535
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-08 16:49:14

On 2024-01-08 16:47:11 Mila said:
Hmmmmmmm that's a bit of an issue.... Coz I have had times.... When I had requests and payment done, and loadsheading hit out of the blue.... And no data to send content, it was embarrassing for me, but luckily my clients understood and we're patient enough to wait... So I thought maybe it was the same kinda situation...

Anyways... Hope it sorts itself out

Hugs

Mila

Thank you M had he dropped the lady a what's app even if he couldn't call he would have known. I'm just glad he did drop her name and gave her 3 days.
Mila
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 447
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-08 20:18:59

True Hun

There's always an explanation for something like this
I always give the benefit of the doubt...

XOXO
Kooni
Kooni - Re: so I may have been scammed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5102
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-09 07:29:02

On 2024-01-08 16:44:21 Arhwen said:
On 2024-01-07 19:16:58 Mila said: Babes .. I'm sure you have probably...but send her a reminder or 3
Although I do know that there are definitely girls that take money and never give the service paid for...
I'm truly sorry you had to experience this kinda treatment

Hugs

That's the problem he didn't contact her he made an assumption.

Why should he contact her, as the supplier, and the one with the problem, it is her duty to keep him informed of the status.

He had done the right thing to mention it on here. I am of the opinion that if he have not done that, he would still be without the content he bought.

If you can't deliver for whatever reason, communicate with your client. We are all reasonable and will understand. Keeping quiet about it, is not an option.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: so I may have been scammed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9517
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-09 07:37:10
Edited: 2024-01-09 07:37:25

On 2024-01-09 07:29:02 Kooni said:
On 2024-01-08 16:44:21 Arhwen said: On 2024-01-07 19:16:58 Mila said: Babes .. I'm sure you have probably...but send her a reminder or 3
Although I do know that there are definitely girls that take money and never give the service paid for...
I'm truly sorry you had to experience this kinda treatment

Hugs

That's the problem he didn't contact her he made an assumption.

Why should he contact her, as the supplier, and the one with the problem, it is her duty to keep him informed of the status.

He had done the right thing to mention it on here. I am of the opinion that if he have not done that, he would still be without the content he bought.

If you can't deliver for whatever reason, communicate with your client. We are all reasonable and will understand. Keeping quiet about it, is not an option.

This happened to me. In a sexting session.
We simply somehow never seemed to tie our times.

It was upon me to keep contact as I WAS PAID THE MONEY IN ADVANCE ACCORDING TO MY REQUIREMENT.

I know for a,fact that person did not feel I was scamming them and when it seemed it was not going to take place I suggested and did, refund them monies and that was it.

And thus I too am of the opinion it is the SP's duty sick, unable, challenged whatever the cause...to inform the client / purchaser of the challenge.

The same as the SP expects a client running late to inform them that they are so that the SP does not think it is going to be a "no show" and a waste her time and ability to earn a keep by taking on another appointment requested for the same time.

RB.
Mila
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 449
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-09 07:44:16

Kooni
I agree.... communication is key

Like I said before... I have been a situation, where I get a request and the payment is made...and just as I was about to start sending the content, loadsheading hits... And I let the client know that I only have limited data, and have to wait for electricity to come on send it ... And 2ce I was lucky to have an understanding person...
Anyways

Have a lovely day
Mila
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 450
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-09 07:45:25

Also RB... 100percent

Hugs
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12547
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-09 08:03:15

On 2024-01-09 07:29:02 Kooni said:

Firstly it was not content he bought so a incorrect assumptions on your part.

Secondly to make an appointment you would need to contact the Sp. Lastly he had made the assumption because she had changed her area.

So once again assumption is the mother of all fuck ups
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12548
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-09 08:08:10
Edited: 2024-01-09 08:10:09

On 2024-01-09 07:37:10 Russian Bridgitte said:

This happened to me. In a sexting session.
We simply somehow never seemed to tie our times.

It was upon me to keep contact as I WAS PAID THE MONEY IN ADVANCE ACCORDING TO MY REQUIREMENT.

I know for a,fact that person did not feel I was scamming them and when it seemed it was not going to take place I suggested and did, refund them monies and that was it.

And thus I too am of the opinion it is the SP's duty sick, unable, challenged whatever the cause...to inform the client / purchaser of the challenge.

The same as the SP expects a client running late to inform them that they are so that the SP does not think it is going to be a "no show" and a waste her time and ability to earn a keep by taking on another appointment requested for the same time.

RB.

Once again she had no obligation to contact him as he bought a retainer the person in question does not do online services he should have booked to make an appointment at a time and date which was suitable for him, he did not do that. He just made an assumption. I mean seriously which service provider contacts the client to make a booking.

It's easy to speak when you don't have all the facts on hand.

J_J
J_J - Re: so I may have been scammed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-09 09:18:14

On 2024-01-08 08:08:23 Russian Bridgitte said:
On 2024-01-08 07:56:28
A successful circumvention (new word introduced by lefty that i have latched onto)...

RB.

And if the circumvention doesn't work, then maybe a sircumcision, no? Lol

Poor communication and distrust - unfortunately the world we live in. Poor coms will always be their (we very diverse); but distrust we can be averted (but many have been burnt, so not that easy). I actually found it a bit less in the purple world. Maybe I'm naive.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.