Navigation
raul28
raul28 - Re: sluty girlfriend
Re: sluty girlfriend
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-15 12:48:45

WTF!! Lemme say this to you fanesa, YOUTHEFUCK budz. I guess you're tired of being kept in a friend zone area for this long.

According to the old thread I can tell she's still above your league and you can't do shit about it that's why you're now trying to find something to use against her.

Lol you give me a courage to start a support group right here... You need counseling
Silvertongue
Silvertongue - Re: sluty girlfriend
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-17 11:18:51

Ann Bews said:

Noone can understand the innerworkings of another's relationships... I'm sorry for the hurt you are experiencing, good luck and be brave enough to allow eachother the chance to find happiness elsewhere.

Xxx

That is really beautiful and understanding. Quite special in the face of the onslaught!
fanesa
fanesa - Re: sluty girlfriend
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 553
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-01 17:49:18

Hey... just in case someone wants to know what happened...

Her profile at a dating site was the smaller of the problems. Later on I found a profile on a fetish site, two profiles on a swingers/bdsm club, photos about her sadomasochist sexual encounters, and conversations providing all the information about places, dates and sexual partners (of both genders).

The funny thing is that we were having almost no sex, and not because I didn't beg her. She run out of interest about me and moved forward to new play partners, but still using my wallet, of course.

She is out of my house now, and I will let karma to do its work.

------------------

To most of the people in this thread:

your comments were equally entertaining and useless.
Ann was the only one intelligent enough to understand that you didn't have enough information to understand. Come on, read the whole thread again and have fun seeing how virulent can be the same guys accusing me of being unstable. :-)

@just_saying:
I am impressed about your good memory and your amazing ability to join subjects that are completely independent.
That friend who became a hooker, I never talked to her again. My former masochist girlfriend had absolutely nothing to do with her. Once again, those making comments on the old hooker, feel free to feel like idiots.

I have no need to explain myself, but if I do it, some idiots will feel even more ashamed... so I will do it. :-)

I have never visited a wg while in a relationship, and even when I am alone, I rarely visit one. That's the reason I never speak about the girls in my posts, because I don't know them!

To finish this thread, let me thank to the guys who sent pms offering help. The things moved rather fast, she deleted her profile, but she ended giving me all the information I wanted.

I still believe she is a deceiving backstabber lying slut.
Merlot
Merlot - Re: sluty girlfriend
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 149
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-01 18:43:12

@fanesa...gosh you really have been through a lot..sorry hun..

Hopefully you'll find deserved happiness elsewhere.. good luck...
kameshang
kameshang - Re: sluty girlfriend
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 411
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-01 22:05:49

Fanesa a word of advise leave past in past better move with present and future else u'lle only end up hurting yourself no matter what happened.
fanesa
fanesa - Re: sluty girlfriend
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 563
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-02 12:24:23

I was wondering for a while if karma needs a little push in the right direction, but you are right!, and my next punt (first one in few years) will be the beginning of a new chapter.
Ubermensch
Ubermensch - Re: sluty girlfriend
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 183
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-02 12:32:06

Sounds like a person out with a vendetta to smear her . As Nadia said leave her alone and let her make the decision about with whon she wants to sleep .
kameshang
kameshang - Re: sluty girlfriend
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 415
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-02 12:44:55

Gud for u fanesa. Remember what does'nt kill u makes u stronger. I know its painful been there too but its about moving on and making most outta any situation u in and not wanting revenge lol gonna leave u with the saying that's what seperates the men from the boys. Gud luck bro.
Chane
Chane - Re: sluty girlfriend
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 170
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-03 08:16:09

Fanesa. If you explained what what the situation was from the beginning I would have understood more clearly. Move on that's the right choice. The right information changes my feelings about your post.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: sluty girlfriend
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-07 08:49:23

eish sorry bud. sounds like one of those situations that arent so easy to jus drop. i agree that you should let Karma deal with her. jus chill and punt yourself out of this.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.