Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-10 15:37:55

Name: Catherine

City: Cape Town

Area: Blouberg

Full Profile: [View Catherine's Full Profile]

It was a pleasant surprise to run into Catherine here. I was meaning to book one of the other ladies but when she led the intro I knew I was only going to book her. I have had some brilliant times with here before. Once she had figured out who I was we were back to our old ways.

Unfortunately the venue doesn't do her justice. Parking is across the road in public parking so no problem. Not much privacy with other girls coming into the room because their things are in the room. Some might enjoy this banter but it wasn't for me because I wanted to get down to busoness. The house looks dilapidated but the room was nice and neat. The other girls on offer are not my cup of tea because they do not look like their photos.

I will not return if Catherine is not there.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.