Navigation
Arhwen
Arhwen - The reason I believe in Christmas Miracles.
The reason I believe in Christmas Miracles.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12437
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-25 17:52:29

"The past few years had been filled with ups and downs for my family. My father had faced a life-threatening illness and we were preparing to say goodbye the following Christmas we were gifted another chance, my dad is still with us an amputation later and even though he's immune system is compromised he is still with us. That was one welcome Christmas Miracle.

Our latest Christmas miracle is this Christmas. My one sister had been distant, causing hurt and pain for the entire family but through the difficult times, we remained united and supportive of each other, never losing hope that things would get better.

This Christmas, our faith was once again rewarded as the prodigals daughter returned home, having faced her own health challenges. She contributed to the holiday preparations with a newfound sense of appreciation and love for her family. It is a true Christmas miracle, as the once fractured family now feels whole again, and the holiday is filled with joy, laughter, and a renewed sense of connection.

My family's journey is a testament to the power of love, forgiveness, and perseverance.

We are grateful for the blessings we have received this Christmas. It is a reminder that, even in the darkest of times, there is always hope and the possibility for miracles."

I am truly blessed to have the Loving supportive family I have. This is something that fills my entire being is filled with gratitude for the blessing of my amazing family.

Just wanted to share.
kingkk
kingkk - Re: The reason I believe in Christmas Miracles.
Re: The reason I believe in Christmas Miracles.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 191
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-26 08:14:57

Beautiful message arwhen. And thank you for sharing positivity. Hoping all the best for you family both dad,sister and hope yourlle keep the positivity and motivation with the rest of your siblings,and others close to you guys.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: The reason I believe in Christmas Miracles.
Re: The reason I believe in Christmas Miracles.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12442
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-27 05:14:47

On 2023-12-26 08:14:57 kingkk said:
Beautiful message arwhen. And thank you for sharing positivity. Hoping all the best for you family both dad,sister and hope yourlle keep the positivity and motivation with the rest of your siblings,and others close to you guys.

Thank you so much for your kind words and beautiful wishes. May your life be filled with love Joy and blessings of all kinds in abundance and all your dreams and hopes come to Fruition.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.