Navigation
Kaio
Kaio - Re: Punting in vienna
Re: Punting in vienna
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-02 14:55:24

Another thing is that punting is only really expensive for us overseas cause the Rand is a terrible currency to be earning.
SmashP
SmashP - Re: Punting in vienna
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 184
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-02 16:08:27

Wow. This was excellent. Thanks for sharing.

CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - Re: Punting in vienna
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 342
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-02 17:28:35

Appreciate the feedback xenon69, great read.
MrWrong
MrWrong - Re: Punting in vienna
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-02 20:58:20

On 2024-04-02 14:55:24 Kaio said:
Another thing is that punting is only really expensive for us overseas cause the Rand is a terrible currency to be earning.

Agree, converting ZAR to punt in Europe is painful.

Punting in Europe is however expensive compared to going rates in SA. Been based in Europe for nearly a year now, earning a comfortable salary. Going rate is 200-250EUR per hour and as mentioned in the other posts, almost everything is extra.

150EUR punts are available and mostly provided by SP's from South America. Profile photos are rarely accurate you need to accept the fact that on the budget punt it will be a bit of a lucky packet.

Redlight districts are in most major cities and do offer an more affordable service. It is however a pure mechanical transaction and if you value privacy, probably not the place go and visit.
sircumsized
sircumsized - Re: Punting in vienna
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2105
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-03 07:59:04

Mr wrong I'm based in Europe as well eastern Europe where punting is illegal and prices also range from 150-300 euro. 150 is really like street Walker calibre unfortunately
Kaio
Kaio - Re: Punting in vienna
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-03 10:26:54

True, true but as Xenon has mentioned you don't get the same kind of experiences here. If you wanna book a really, really smoking hot girl here it can run you up to 3000, 4000+ an hour which is the same as EU. ~60-90mins here is already around ~1500-2000, without extras sometimes. Paying that kind of money and rocking up to a venue that doesn't even have hot water for showering, toiletries, not even a glass of water to drink is kind of sub standard in my opinion.

Then we still have to consider how accurate the WGs photos are, the fact that majority don't show their full face and full body, if their venue or the lady themselves might be dodgy, plenty of scams running whether that be selling personal information or physically threatening punters. Usually these things are a non factor in parts of EU and Asia. You walk around, get to see the ladies in real life with your own eyes, have a drink and chat without committing to time and paying cancelations if she's not for you.
petermnbvcxz
petermnbvcxz - Re: Punting in vienna
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 490
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-03 13:57:19

In london the prices are above my pay grade
Top notch girls go between 300 to 500 pounds, but I must add they are stunning!
I was treated a couple of years ago by a business associate and the lady was out of this world.
Treated you like you were the only one, made you feel on top of the world. ja cost him a packet.
PHG733
PHG733 - Re: Punting in vienna
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 345
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 07:54:09

@Xenon69 nice one! Good reading.
I sooo wanna go to Vienna now hehe.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.