BGStick
BGStick - Gents who like to punt
Gents who like to punt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 414
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-20 12:40:22

Howsit Gentlemen,

I'm not sure how much traction this will get but I thought I would post this and see.

I am a black gent, professional corporate gent. Any gents would like to get a group of like minded gents going where we can share info, maybe even organize punting socials and the like.

I know most people this kinda thing is a personal habit but I wonder if there are gents like me who wouldn't mind having a few like minded gents to organize some fun parties and get togethers with.

I don't even know if I'd even get a response to this but pm me if your keen.
J_J
J_J - Re: Gents who like to punt
Re: Gents who like to punt
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-20 14:41:25

On the GM forum the guys share alot of info there. It's worth a few bucks every month.

On your group idea, a few guys organize socials regularly. Any reason you want to limit the group to corporates and/ or professionals.

BGStick
BGStick - Re: Gents who like to punt
Re: Gents who like to punt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 415
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-21 10:46:21

No one don't want to limit anyone, I was just giving my background.

Yeah I have seen the private lounge. Very very good stuff being discussed there. I just meant more of a social setting.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.