Navigation
QCumber
QCumber - Re: To Everyone on ESA
Re: To Everyone on ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4879
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-23 15:57:50

The lady did not come clean by choice im pretty sure. I'm almost certain the misdemeanor in question was reported.

Anyways she dies deserve a chance to make amends.
Naledi
Naledi - Re: To Everyone on ESA
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1663
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-23 16:03:36

What happened?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: To Everyone on ESA
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-23 16:07:26

She got banned for self reviews and then slagged off a punter for giving her a kak review.
techno80
techno80 - Re: To Everyone on ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 297
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-23 16:16:37
Edited: 2015-05-23 16:29:37

You have my upmost respect Gabrielle. That was very honourable of you.
Some advice....it's not all about 'looks' in this industry but more attitude and service. So if you are not prepared to give the ultimate girl friend experience as you advertise in your profile (kissing, cuddling and intimacy etc), you leave yourself open to extreme criticism if your rates are as high as 2k, whether you see company executives or punters who earn a monthly salary.
No one, and I'm sure that includes you, wants to feel scammed in any way by someone no matter how beautiful they are.
matthew0506
matthew0506 - Re: To Everyone on ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-23 17:04:26

I think we should give her a second chance guys, she is only 22. I was much much stupid than her when I was in 22...And I never apologized to anybody when I was in 22. Fuck the boss, that's my slogen when I was in 22 ;-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: To Everyone on ESA
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-05-23 19:12:36

Hmmm, sounds to me like she made 2 mistakes at the same time. Reviewing herself (naughty naughty) and then calling out a punter who did quite come clean in his review... A perfect little storm in a tea cup.

That being said, she did come clean and apologize. Points for her.

That also being said those who are trying to use this as an excuse to for her to lower her price. What the F**k... would you voluntarily take a pay cut after what seems to be a really simple mistake that cost no one anything and had real impact on anyone ? So why use her mistake as leverage for a price reduction... If you can't afford her, don't go to her, this isn't rocket science. It might turn out after while that she has priced herself out of a decent client base, but that is an issue for her to work out and has less then bugger to do with us.

Each and every girl here should be able to set their own prices without being pressured by us as punters to lower them or get bad reviews. If you can only afford a 500 rand pomp then go forth and swim in that pool with any one who makes you happy, if you want to and can afford to pay 2000 then by all means, enjoy !

There are plenty of girls here that can cover each and every taste, price range, time period... so go forth and naai to your hearts content... without taking a dump on the girls who aren't in your particular pool.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.