Navigation
Litisha
Litisha - Reviewing based on others opinion or without a visi??
Reviewing based on others opinion or without a visi??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-22 11:30:44

Just looked at my comments a few minutes ago. Can anyone tell me why members are entitled to rate and review someone they haven't seen?? Considering their views of a lady is considerably different to people that have visited. Extremely disappointed.

Regards
L
wapad
wapad - Re: Reviewing based on others opinion or without a visi??
Re: Reviewing based on others opinion or without a visi??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-22 13:32:48

This is not on. Leaving a comment after a review can be done but doing a rating and review???? For what purpose?

Savanna
Savanna - Re: Reviewing based on others opinion or without a visi??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 780
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-22 15:30:43

I agree Pm me if u want to ask me something or tell me something but really. The comment box on reviews should be left for just that.
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: Reviewing based on others opinion or without a visi??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1578
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-22 16:32:58
Edited: 2015-05-22 16:33:47

@ Litisha

Are you referring to poster jasax, who posted the following as a review:

"I know everyone will say you cannot review someone if you haven't seen her - but I disagree... I have tried to keep the "unknown" rating high because I won't bring down her overall rating because I don't know what she looks like. But...
Litisha is just way too "stuck up" for my liking. She has her regulars and those are the ones she will cater for. I know she is busy, so it took forever to get her on the phone - then I was told she does not take next day appointments from new clients, so I must phone again at 8h30 the next morning. Of course there was no answer when I did phone as instructed.
The only possible way I can see her give a personal and relax service is if you are a regular. I just don't see how you can become a regular if you can't get in the door."

You are 100% correct this should not be a review but a comment, I will ask James to change it to a comment. The content however still seems valid.

Do you feel this post was malicious/untrue in any way?

Kindly advise.

Kind regards
Eddie
ESA SUPPORT

FW007
FW007 - Re: Reviewing based on others opinion or without a visi??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-22 16:48:08

On 2015-05-22 16:32:58 ESA SUPPORT said:
@ Litisha

Are you referring to poster jasax, who posted the following as a review:

"I know everyone will say you cannot review someone if you haven't seen her - but I disagree... I have tried to keep the "unknown" rating high because I won't bring down her overall rating because I don't know what she looks like. But...
Litisha is just way too "stuck up" for my liking. She has her regulars and those are the ones she will cater for. I know she is busy, so it took forever to get her on the phone - then I was told she does not take next day appointments from new clients, so I must phone again at 8h30 the next morning. Of course there was no answer when I did phone as instructed.
The only possible way I can see her give a personal and relax service is if you are a regular. I just don't see how you can become a regular if you can't get in the door."

You are 100% correct this should not be a review but a comment, I will ask James to change it to a comment. The content however still seems valid.

Do you feel this post was malicious/untrue in any way?

Kindly advise.

Kind regards
Eddie
ESA SUPPORT

@eddie

The first part is definately a comment but the second part is definately a review. Weather if a punter met a wg or not

IF HE MADE CONTACT WITH A WG IN ANY WAY HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO REVIEW THAT EXPERIENCE ONLY.

eg. I call a wg to make a booking and shes rude or her pimp answers the phone

arent you alowed to review that?
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Reviewing based on others opinion or without a visi??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4878
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-23 08:06:03

@FW a review is based on an actual visit. The condition you agree to when you post a REVIEW clearly states that.
So to amp swear your question, No and it should definitely be a Comment and Not a Review.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reviewing based on others opinion or without a visi??
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-23 16:02:39

@FW, sorry to sound harsh but that is utter kak. A review should only be posted if you have actually spent time with a lady.

I have tried to get hold of Litisha many times without success but by posting a simple comment she replied and hopefully I will get to see her soon.

It's impossible and unfair to rate a lady you have not been with.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reviewing based on others opinion or without a visi??
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-05-24 08:03:59

Ditto...don't review without a dip!
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Reviewing based on others opinion or without a visi??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2988
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-24 15:39:52

You can post a comment on her profile (and on her review thread on the forum).

For example, say that you drove 100km only to find her phone on voicemail when you arrived at her gate.

But you cannot review her service simply because you did not experience it.
FW007
FW007 - Re: Reviewing based on others opinion or without a visi??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-24 16:39:50

Heres my question? Isnt the booking part of her service?

the review sysytem is there to warn other punters of well-whatever

If you make a booking and go to visit the girl in question only to find out for example she is not at the agreed venue and or she break contact for whatever reason- arent you allowed to review that.

Or youre on your way to the venue and she askes for instance to bring drugs along...arent you allowed to review that

IF A PUNTER IS RETARD AND CALLS A WG IN 3 IN THE MORNING DONT YOU THINK A WG IS ALLOWED TO PUT IT ON THE ADVERTISER FORUM?

Or a punter gets "converence calls" when he made bookings and dont pich-arent a wg allowed to review that?

BELIEVE IT OR NOT: DESPITE MY STANCE ON THIS I WILL NEVER RIEVIEW A WG EVEN IF I GET BAD SERVICE!!!

THE ONLY TIME IM WILLING TO REVIEW IS WHEN SOME NIGERIAN CONNECTION SHIT OR A DANGEROUS INSTANCE!!

just my 2c

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.