Navigation
Just_Saying
Just_Saying - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Re: Ugly Face Looking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-26 10:57:50

I still maintain, if you are concerned about wg's face being ugly, then why take a gamble by booking wg's who do not show their faces on their adverts?
In my opinion, you then deserve being charged a cancellation fee, since you willingly and purposely took a gamble, knowing full well that chances are that she could possible be ugly, according to what you deem to be ugly.

And Funtrip, if you phone a wg who does not show her face and ask her if she is attractive, of course she is gonna say yes she is, because firstly she may really think of herself as attractive, plus she wants the booking. Remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

What you may deem as attractive, may not be attractive to another guy. So booking a wg without seeing a face pic and then being disappointed afterwards, you only have yourself to blame and wg then has every right to charge you a cancellation fee.

FunTrip
FunTrip - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-26 15:04:37

JS there is like ok looking then there is FUGLY, that should not sell her wares. Its just wrong. Go do something else, you don't have the goodies to do the trade. Most Wg's don't show their faces for obvious reasons, but that's why a suggestion to use a small face mask.
Just_Saying
Just_Saying - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-26 17:13:39
Edited: 2015-05-26 17:21:51

@ Funtrip, I disagree. Every human being is entitled to make a living and entitled to choose how to make a living. There is no law that says only the beautiful or okay looking, can sell their wares. What may be Fugly to you, may be attractive to another person.

There is a market for everyone, regardless of face, body type or services offered.

Besides, if there was no market for the "fugly" looking, as you put it, then all the wg's here and elsewhere will be beauty queens and model types. Yet the vast majority aren't beauty queens. Now why is that?

Interestingly, if you have a look at the reviews, you will find that those with the most/ best reviews, are not the conventional beauties or the beauty queen types. Instead it is the average - ordinary looking wg.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-05-26 18:26:02

Hmmm, here's the thing if you are in one of the major city centres then you can get exactly what you want, when you want it... there are more then enough girls of every variety who show their faces in their ads. So in reality this is non-starter argument, if you opted to go to a advertiser who didn't post her face then you have to understand that is the chance you have taken.

That being said, I truly believe the girls should be upfront with a cancellation fee policy. A simple web widget would suffice from ESA Admin side.

I am odd though in my punt hunt, for me its about attitude... face or not, its not really important... I mean I have a face like a smacked arse and I am built like a struck match so I can't really point fingers... Photoshopping though, that winds me up like a motherf**king dervish... and being pedantic and saying they are not photoshopped by photographers doesn't mean they haven't been edited and tweaked to the point that it might as well have been photoshopped, the semantics don't mean squat.
ryang
ryang - Re: Ugly Face Looking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-26 18:58:53

Must say all the wg's who replied to this topic are top notch ladies full of confidence!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.