Navigation
Guypunteresa
Guypunteresa - Re: Valentina Dibella- a tad more about...
Re: Valentina Dibella- a tad more about...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-18 16:17:22

@ valentina. We couldn't get it together about a month ago, but will get to see you soon!
Valentina Dibella
Valentina Dibella - Re: Valentina Dibella- a tad more about...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 399
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-18 17:25:48

Dear Gent101.
I need not to overstate or adulate if it is not the absolute truth. Hell! You look 49 years old...and you feel to me on your 20's while sex is all over us!
You put to shame youngsters out there!
Pure truth.

Guypunteresa... We are going to bring down the walls of my space!!!!!!
Don't believe me?
Ok.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Valentina Dibella- a tad more about...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-19 13:04:49

So envious now of all the able bodied guys who are capable of sampling sweet V's charms. Fly by 6 weeks, fly by quickly.
Valentina Dibella
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 409
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-22 13:20:53

Good day ESA.
One would have clearly understand that is basically impossible to meet
everyday extraordinary people no matter what industry one's revolve in. So it would be pretentious of me to say I had do so, and expected to be believed.

But I stand in complete astoundment at how the majority of people entering into my space
are incredibly INTERESTING, in different manners and ways but nonetheless fascinating!

Given trust and a comfortable place to express themselves and 'THE AVERAGE' they think to be becomes EXCEPTIONAL, becomes that force that pushes life's machinery to greatness.
All this is beyond my comprehension....because as I said, how possible is really to meet daily the outstanding and the phenomenal?
Well I am living in that amusement day after day!
Thank you.

More than worthy to note as well is the ORIGINAL and OFF THE BEATEN PATH gifts that I am receiving!
At times it feels as if the message is: " if I can think like a man in the bedroom, then the gent in grateful gesture will think like a woman in my home" at least when buying that present for me!
Those gifts are simply stupendous and beyond ingenious!!! The obvious of you getting miles out of your way to go to that particular boutique or that unique antique's place can't be hidden.
My God! If I could only show you will stand in awe too!!
Thank you.

* To my dear friend DoctorWest for coming back to me after few years, take a look at me, have a feel at me, get inside me... and.....without knowing any of my measurements, came back 3 weeks later with a designer piece from Valentino Garavani from the "Rojo collection" that FITTED me perfectly.
Still to work with, the special occation to wear such red fire shade beauty.

The reviews given to me are also BEAUTIFUL GIFTS although they serve other purposes too.
They are amongst the most INNOVATIONAL and INSPIRING to be found in this place!
There is so much NOVELTY even in the shortest one of them all, and certainly, plus the fact of bringing my soul to sing, they are one of the pillars of strength that support my business!

So to dear:

Flyer
ThelovingOne
Silvergoblin101
SirChameleon
Koos5051
AlwaysNice2013
Iceman26
Cumludder
Trashy
And
baptujpg

Which ones have reviewed me this last 15 days.
You have give me pure awesomeness with that glimpse of your amazing persona that I will forever remember and taking your time which is pretty much everyone scarce these days, and write that beautiful something for me!
Thank you.

* At mcha, koos5051 has indeed someone very close and dear learning Spanish...sure a joke played on him!
I adore him....I found it so hilarous that I find myself laughing non stop that day!

To all of you that have one way or other cross path with me....
All my love.

Valentina Dibella.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-22 14:18:41

Dear valantina I thank you...for giveing us the wonderfulle time and space for each of us.and for you being the extra out of ordinary person that you are.....

Adios mi dulce amor
Trashy
Trashy - Re: Valentina Dibella- a tad more about...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-23 15:24:57

I must say I am quite flattered to have my name on this list!

I have only ever commented here and made a booking via Whatsapp. I chose not to hear the voice of this goddess for good reason....for I fear that I may spoil the great surprise that lies ahead of me.

As the sun sets today, and a weeks worth of preparation comes to a close, tomorrow will be the day my dreams turn to reality. I've played this out a million times in my mind, based on the monotonous experiences of the past, but somehow I know that tomorrow will be a game changer.

I've never experienced so much excitement, nervousness and fear at the same time, but in the end it will be worth it!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-27 09:11:17

I for one would like to know a tad more about that foot pic in your new picture set, Miss V. I think I died and went to heaven after seeing it. Nice touch! ;-)
Valentina Dibella
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 418
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-27 13:19:39

Hellooo!

Ai!
I am getting bit clumsy or else I am growing a bit idiotic when handling house equipment. No, not your equipment but my house stuff...

I burnt my arm with the iron!!!

Is bad! It seems to be going septic.

I won't be available today as am going to the doctor, nor I will available tomorrow as I am still fully booked from last week.

So from wednesday we are game.

It will be really preferable that for the next 3 days we communicate (either for enquires or actually making a reservation for a time or booking) through ESA private message system (PM) or WhatsApp.
For some reason today I am receiving one phone call after the next non stop since 6 am and I m no coping.

I am as well in the predicament to answer every single call to just turn you down because I am receiving a furniture piece from Coricraft and the delivery people will be calling me to this work number and I don't know what number will they be calling me...!

Oh dear Freddy_B keep yourself alive a bit longer...please...
Don't go till I can sexually abuse you, just a bit....with my feet! Lol

Back here shortly...
few things to say!!!
Ummm my tummy is going bigger and bigger! Not even pretty feet will help me! Lol
Gents those chocolates! I can help it!
It is as if you are insisting on me having something in my mouth all day!
Where do you get them from, anyway? Never seen them!

Oh my life! Karr- you!

Valentina Dibella
Valentina Dibella
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 424
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-05 00:09:05

Good evening ESA

I regret to give such short notice to take a 6 days break to rest and attend personal affairs from this coming Thursday 6th of August.

I profusely apologise because I had delay answering my ESA's PM for a good 5 days and the Whatsapp's for like 48 hours.

I have managed to respond now the PMs and every whatsapp that did not get deleted by my phone re-booting often.

I am considering to put my advertisement down for the 6 days as I will not be answering any form of communication but I fear that many will panic and might think am gone for another 2 years! Lol

It is also the situation that I don't think that with the ad down I can communicate with you through the forum or in any manner in case I want to give any update or simply say something!

I have been meaning to ask James how feasible would be to have a function on the advertiser's profile where the advertiser can put her ad down in the same fashion as gold ambassador gets switched on and off with a note in this case: "this advertiser is on holidays or off work for few days" where no one access to her number but the advertiser can keep interaction on the forums if desire!

I am beyond not been able to publicly thank so special people like Trashy and Karr which took their time to say such beautiful words about me though I am sure that in the personal plane you get how ample and tied our connection is....

But after your reviews then, I came to meet such magnificent darlings too that I haven't been able to honour with one single "I am oh so grateful" sentence at least...but I hope they know that private messaging continue to be an amazing medium to show gratitude in a more appropriate manner.

I can't believe that I even missed Qcumber's birthday!!!!

Oh noooo Why Not, why you deleted your profile?

Back to you soon!!!!
I got few stories to tell you!

Love always Valentina
karr777
karr777 - Re: Valentina Dibella- a tad more about...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 262
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-05 14:16:55

Enjoy your break Miss V

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.