More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-20 07:47:04

Lips shut tight
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: what do you do
Re: what do you do
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-20 08:01:32

Don't say or do anything, he ten to one knows. And if she was a wg, that would be in the past and it would not be your place to bring this up.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-20 08:24:35

Have to agree, something's are better left unsaid.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-20 08:34:53

if i was a regular, the strugle wil continue.

La manzi khe a jama khona a zo phinda futhi a jame khona lapha
samdidtwo
samdidtwo - Re: what do you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1351
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-20 08:35:24

I will ask him if he can get me a discount
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-20 08:40:42

Nope don't tell him, you could fuck up a good thing for nothing!

Unless she is still working without your buddy knowing, then that is a totally different picture
Just_Saying
Just_Saying - Re: what do you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-20 08:51:39

Whether she is still working as a wg or not, do not say anything to your friend. It is not your place to interfere in your friend's personal life. Some people have more open relationships than other people, but don't advertise it to their friends and family, as its generally frowned upon by society.

He may know that she is still working as a wg and may get embarrassed when you mention it, and then there goes your friendship. Or if she is not working as a wg anymore, he may know that she was a wg before and will get embarrased or upset if you mention it.

Conversely, he may not know that she is/was a wg and they may have a great relationship, which will be destroyed once you open your mouth.

So imo, keep quiet and let things be.
Meg
Meg - Re: what do you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 263
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-20 09:39:18

U don't say anything. She's trying to rebuild her life, why f*** it up? If u know she will never stop in the trade then u need to speak to her first, before running like a b**** to ur friend. Some ppl also needs a second chance in life. We all human. Perhaps he knows, perhaps not, so talk to her first okey....
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-20 09:51:03
Edited: 2015-05-20 09:51:46

If she was a wg, and is no more, that's done and dusted, got nothing to do with anyone. We all have a history. If she is still doing it, however, without his knowledge, I would let him know !
Carailho
Carailho - Re: what do you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-20 09:52:38

I went to a party at my brothers house and my best freind from school rocked up with his girlfriend which was a wg. Dont know if she still was but it was awkward because I had been with her before.
Anyway I decided not to tell her but I wasn't the only one that knew. My brother also pointed out that she was a stripper in Klerksdorp. Didn't tell him until he broke up with her but when we did he was so upset we didn't say anything. Hey it was pussy for free to him which we had to pay for......

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.