[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Asian fetish
Re: Asian fetish
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-06-23 07:34:21
Edited: 2015-06-23 07:39:45

On 2015-06-23 05:40:47 naver said:
Where and what is this place?

"If you have a Asian fetish you guys will love the automechanika at Nasrec.
Everywhere just beautiful Asian girrrrrls"

That event is over boss. A autimotive industry exhibition.

Im sure a few asians girls are 100% female & werent males previously. Many currently have fake boobs and have tollies so be careful. I rather avoid asians becoz you just cannot be sure if TingTong is actually TongTing

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-06-23 11:36:44

Its not really that complicated to get a Thai girl with out any "extra bits"... Just ask straight out if they are ladyboy, if they don't understand that then try ask if they are "type 2 woman" thats how they are registered in Thailand and they should understand that just fine.

If you are clear what you want on the phone it's a complete non-issue. It's a 1000 times harder when you are hammered and cruising one on the Soy's in Bangkok, trust me...
marcusmaximus
marcusmaximus - Re: Asian fetish
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-23 16:40:35

Lol. Good to know.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-06-24 06:18:12

So where are nice asian houses in sandton...lòoking for a pretty asian girl with nice tities today...any recommendations guys..i dont want a ladyboy or convert...
capegold
capegold - Re: Asian fetish
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-28 20:46:00

A bit late to help MrRoper, but for anyone else looking for a nice Asian with good titties who has always been female, then I can suggest Atom. Lots of fun! Especially when you visit her the second or third time and she relaxes mire with you...
Jameslasting
Jameslasting - Re: Asian fetish
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 201
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 15:43:14

I have always fancied Atom bigtime but have avoided her because I was exploring alternatives to cure myself from the petite fetish

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.