Navigation
punkx
punkx - Re: This one is for the virgins
Re: This one is for the virgins
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-25 19:48:29

this remembers me of my first time. i ws about 22; and thats all i remember. -some things i keep 2 myself ;-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: This one is for the virgins
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-25 20:21:16

You guys should consider yourselves lucky that you can take your time and get the best advice before taking the plunge. When I broke my punting virginity, I did not know that esa existed. My choice would have definitely been better had I known about this site.
pynedew
pynedew - Re: This one is for the virgins
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-26 06:04:49

Well I was on these sites for 4 or 5 years b4 I took da plunge
Reason was initially scared of getting caught n also neva knew who things worked
avsharn
avsharn - Re: This one is for the virgins
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-26 11:12:26

You know what would make it a lot less nerve racking. If I could meet the person prior and get to know them. It would be very scary to just rock up and get down to business well for me at least. I know it's a difficult ask but that way u can tell if there's a connection or not?
FunTrip
FunTrip - Re: This one is for the virgins
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-26 13:00:53

It is kind of scary, you don't know what's out there, from a safety point of view as well as being scammed or even disapponted. ESA definately gives you a heads up ...
Climax
Climax - Re: This one is for the virgins
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 308
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-26 13:48:19

So many virgins on ESA???
*keeping my eye out* ;-)
punkx
punkx - Re: This one is for the virgins
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-26 19:03:19

On 2015-04-26 13:48:19 Climax said:
So many virgins on ESA???
*keeping my eye out* ;-)

you shoud have a virgin special. ..
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-27 02:22:46

@avsharn I totally agree. The WG should have a service where they charge 250 for 10 mins meet and greet at a coffee shop. I would pay that easily just to see if this is who I want to have some intimate times with. Sigh and I wish I could book cassie here in CPT to break my virginity lol.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-27 06:52:26
Edited: 2015-04-27 06:53:27

Well my joined date says 2011 and I only took the plunge last year. A massage at that and not advertising here.
I did however 'do some dealings' more than once on an overseas trip before that, but I guess that doesn't count ;-).

I'm by nature very hesitant - and paranoid about getting spotted. Will seek out those working alone - from their own place (not hotels or venues) and then also meet the necessary requirements. Guess ill always be a 'behind the scenes' punter hehe
Meg
Meg - Re: This one is for the virgins
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 178
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-27 10:21:55

ShyGent. Well u would know by just talking to a grl over the phone. Today our working hours is to short to drive of into the sunset to meet a client for 10 min. For me, it personally a waist of time. I only work 6hours a day, in which I need to answer calls, do bookings, prep ect...hope u understand. I've had so many first times, today they GM/punters. Its addictive!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.