Navigation
Meg
Meg - Does clients stil TIP?
Does clients stil TIP?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 167
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-24 11:56:42

That's one thing I've been wondering about. Does the clients still tip? And if they don't(ever) why not? Its like having dinner at a place and u tip for goed(k**)service? Do men still do this?
fanesa
fanesa - Re: Does clients stil TIP?
Re: Does clients stil TIP?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 511
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-24 12:01:52

I am sure rich guys do it.
I am not rich, so I don't.
As a matter of fact, price per hour is a big issue at the time of choosing which girl I will visit. I certainly don't want to make that hourly rate even more expensive (I just cannot afford it).

I guess this forum is particularly biased (dominated) by the rich guys, but I also guess 90% of the punters market is in my situation.
frankt
frankt - Re: Does clients stil TIP?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-24 12:05:39

I'd give you my tip anytime Meg, lol maar net die tippie anders steek ek my in die skuld.

Very true fanesa, and with the current climate probably even more so.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Does clients stil TIP?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-04-24 12:15:17

I think the most punters is the mre average punters that enjoy life to the limits,and cant wait for pay day to go and look for a new gal ot to visit his regular.well that my side guys.happy pay day here i cum,lol
djo
djo - Re: Does clients stil TIP?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 375
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-24 12:32:51

Tip before hand...ask the girl her rate and add a extra ....and ask her what will I get for that....normally a very positive attitude...she normally go the extra mile..
FunTrip
FunTrip - Re: Does clients stil TIP?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-24 12:34:22

I would tip for excellent service, however if you work for yourself then you the boss and can set your price to your own worth.
happypunter
happypunter - Re: Does clients stil TIP?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-24 12:41:22

Personally, I only pay the requested rate, and would give a gift (i.e. fragrance, lingerie, etc) at a subsequent appointment, if I had a great time with the lady.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Does clients stil TIP?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-24 12:43:03

I think that all these girls that keeps on insisting on a tip should start working on a commision basis, that way we only have to pay them what we rate their service. Think it is only girls that gives bad or average service that wants a tip.
Rodeo
Rodeo - Re: Does clients stil TIP?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 237
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-24 12:55:24

I hope that I am not crucified for this, but here goes.

When having dinner, the primary good that you pay for is the food. Additional quality service is tipped. In most run of the mill establishments, exceptional service is not a given.

In the case of punting, we are already paying for a service. Good service is expected. The absence of good service constitutes a failure on the providers part to fulfil the "contract".

When was the last time that you tipped your doctor, lawyer or accountant for their good service?

You cant have your bread buttered on both sides. You either run a professional business as most WG claim to do, and deal with customer service as a primary concern OR you run a shoddy establishment and open yourself to a world of additional troubles.
havata
havata - Re: Does clients stil TIP?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3596
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-24 12:55:56
Edited: 2015-04-24 12:57:00

Hahahaha, no one tips the owner of a business, it is usually employees (exploitees) who get tipped. When the owner of the goods provides the service as well, the price does not warrant tips. This is the general understanding.
By the way good question. No one tips an airline! You can tip the stewardess, though.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.