Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - streetwalker rates
streetwalker rates
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-21 16:54:35

Before I ask anything - let me just confirm that I have zero interest in picking up a streetwalker.

Im just curious as to what these ladies rates are. So often we see SPs complain about negoitators, yet they provide a venue, parking, shower facility and maybe a drink or 2. Yet a streetwalker offers none of that plus no fixed address on top of that!

I was driving through an area in Durban noted for streetwalkers and see that theyre quite varied - some innocent looking and attractive and some who could double as the bad bodyguard/bouncer type, and some so dishevelled and filthy, its amazing that anyone picks them up!

So what are their rates - do guys opt because they're cheap - o just cause of the thrill
Whore Whisperer
Whore Whisperer - Re: streetwalker rates
Re: streetwalker rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-21 17:50:56

The next time you drive past them, stop and ask them...best way to find out;) Go and sample a few as well. You will be surprised what good rates and quality you can get . Just stay away from the stinkers, those with blatantly obvious diseases and needle track marks dirty fingers etc never ever let her take you to "her" place as you might only walk out with your dignity (maybe) and nothing else.
HuFlungDung
HuFlungDung - Re: streetwalker rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 171
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-21 17:55:02

A quality street walker? LMAO. Thats a first!
Whore Whisperer
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-21 17:58:40

There are some clean and naive gems out there who are not in it for the drugs but are simply ex gymnasts from a poor family with good genes. A lot of wgs we see at upper class venues today started in the CBD.
HuFlungDung
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 172
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-21 18:01:31

Why do I get the feeling you are a wg? Shelley lastweek called a punter a whore whisperer and a few days later, you sign up under whore whisperer? ?
Whore Whisperer
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-21 18:05:14

I am a wg. If you like hairy starfish and AAA tits with a beer belly then I'm your gal.
HuFlungDung
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 173
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-21 18:07:50

Bring it on and I like north african wgs in my cottages! Hmmmm.....No!
Whore Whisperer
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-21 18:11:43
Edited: 2015-04-21 18:12:10

Well you seem very keen on getting to know me intimately so you know how to contact me when you want to take that leap into the gay, I mean happy...:)
HuFlungDung
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 174
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-21 18:14:37

Oh you wish. Lol. If you were a buff chippendale dancer I might think about it. Beer belly? No!
Whore Whisperer
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-21 18:15:49

But my beer belly is clean shaven...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.