Navigation
Show
Show - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 417
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-12 14:42:01

I tried, it does not work, gals are here to offer a service not to fall in love. At first you may think is love but not going to to last.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-12 15:08:43

Been there, done that got the t shirt and know it can never worked.
JumpoffJoey
JumpoffJoey - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-12 15:51:07

@ iamfunluva okay prostitutes if whores is harsh or should I say " exotic massage consultants " lmao , Did you not read my previous post I admitted to being a dog, like I said I am grateful for the service these wgs offer it saves me alot of time and complications I fuck her and then she becomes nothing less than a memory, like I said big ups to the men that save wgs y'all are clearly better peoples than I is , I won't EVER kiss a WG, muff a WG , so that should give you an idea of what I think of marrying 1
JumpoffJoey
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-12 15:53:02

A lot of wgs call themselves horny sluts on this very site when they having slow days now all of a sudden the word whores is offensive? LMAO y'all crack me up and I don't even do drugs
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 276
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-12 17:35:11

Jumpoffjoey come visit me and I'l show u what I do with a man like u. Many off us wg's are capable and enjoy being horny sluts in our jobs or in the bedroom but it is still extra special with that special someone. It makes the sex more intense and rewarding. We also know how to behave in public and around our family There is still decency left in us which is more than I can say for u.
Meg
Meg - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 85
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-12 17:58:39

Daars gevra of hy met een sal trou en as jy nie hoekom nie...nou beskryf hy ons en wat hy van ons as mens dink. Nie f**** veel nie. Mind jou ek sal nie saam hom gesien wil word al betaal hy my n jaar se geld vooruit nie! Sulke ouens het ek nie tyd voor nie, hoop hy val vinnig van sy pertjie af. Dink jy ons almal is hier oor ons hier WIL wees? F*** wake up and smell the koffie! Gelukkig vir my het ek die awesomeste kliente! Who needs one like this?
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 277
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-12 18:47:13

Amen Meg! Only reason I'l take that session on is to teach him a lesson! It won't be his rules. It will be mine. Disgusting!
Meg
Meg - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 89
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-12 19:13:29

@Savanna my skat my standaarde is hoog, en glo my dis hoe ek AL my kliente behandel. Nou sit ek hier soos n suur pruim en verdedig my vroulike status of menswees? Hy ken my van geen kant af nie, hy sal my nie eers uit n 100 kan uitken in n winkelsentrum nie, dis n waarborg! Ma ja daar gelaat, ons kon nou lekker gesit en kuier het langs gewillige manne by n kampvuur wat ons lyfies wardeer....ai tog! Kom jagseisoen!!!!
JumpoffJoey
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-12 20:19:32

@ Meg if that message is aimed at me please type in English I don't understand Afrikaans I Spanish speaking so if you got something to say please say it in a language I can understand @ Savana I'm sorry I'll pass you not really my type
JumpoffJoey
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-12 20:22:26

Can't wait to get back to New York you South Africans are so sensitive Godamnit, anyway I'm done with this bullshit, I've got NBA to watch, still want know what Meg said tho

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.