Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - The WG "invite"
The WG "invite"
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-03-29 04:12:13

I had a rant before about wg's pleading poverty see here www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Another thing that bugs me is the "invitations" they send to guys, and I don't mean openly on the forum, but one on one in text messages. Do any of these sound familiar: "I'VE missed you babe, please come and see me", "I'M so horny for you, please come over", "I need to see you", etc etc. Note the emphasis on "I".

Well if you so "horny" or "missing" the guy, why does his wallet get lighter when he visits in response to YOUR request. When the guy says ok I'll come see you then it quickly turns to "Are you coming to book for 1 hour or 2 hours babe". And if a guy dares say, but you are the one nagging me to come see you then that "horny" pussy dries up very quickly.

The best response to these invites is just to ask: "Slow day at the office babe?" Because that is exactly what it is.

All I'm saying is we all know what the deal is here, so stop pretending that you are missing the guys, or horny, etc. Business is business, just be straight up about it. And I personally think contacting a guy privately to solicit business is desperate and low class. And even worse when it is done under pretence of wanting to see the guy. It doesn't matter what job you do, be professional, don't contact guys, they will contact you if they can and want to see you. Especially in an environment like this where privacy is so important.

My 2 cents.
Pnut
Pnut - Re: The WG "invite"
Re: The WG "invite"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-29 08:43:59

Difficult for anyone, particularly the WGs, to disagree. Personally, unsolicited SMSs get the block treatment.
Shelley
Shelley - Re: The WG "invite"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 814
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-29 09:14:25

I think these should be added to the punting rules list.

*Never punt with you private number.

*Never confuse a wg with a real Girlfriend, (unless you actually start having a relationship), she is desperate for money if she sms's you!

*Never lend money, rather give it cause you won't get it back.

WELCOME BACK Sexy man ;-)
Ubermensch
Ubermensch - Re: The WG "invite"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-29 10:49:19

If she is worthy enough and I have money to spare I will pay a visit ... Or else I will ignore ... I am no more overthinking this lot ... The advantage with these kind of desperate chicks is that they are more than eager to please for whatever reason they texted me in the first place ... They don't mind the clock and give better TLC ... As for lending money , I act better than them and feign that I am out of money

TL;DR You need to gauge your attraction towards the lady and take a decision
dimax
dimax - Re: The WG "invite"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 349
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-29 14:20:32

Doc you are generalising, maybe due to your personal frame of reference.
I often get calls from WG's to'hang out' when they have a quiet day or just want to take a break.
No money exchanges hands, we buy each other drinks, and if I stay over on a weekend, we both fork out for our entertainment.
Yes they are regulars and we do have a friendship.

They just want to switch off from the daily crap and chill out with someone they can relax with.
Since December I was invited twice to visit WG's at the coast while they had a break. I stay with them and no payment was required.
Granted that to get to this stage, we know each other pretty well and are good buddies.

My point is not all WG's are mercenary and it is not fair to label them as such. Take some time (LOTS) to get to know them and you will be surprised what awesome friends they are. Guess what? They need friends too.

Now if a WG whom I have only seen a couple of times calls me to tell me what a hunk I am and she wants me NOW, then I have to agree with you.
Do as Uberdude says. Make a judgement dependent on the situation. Enjoy them in every way Doc.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The WG "invite"
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-03-29 17:26:03

@dimax,I'm not referring to those situations, I'm referring to the situations where the wg definitely is just soliciting business under false pretences. and of course not all wg's do this, but I get your point.
dimax
dimax - Re: The WG "invite"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 350
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-29 18:31:38

I am with you on that one. I have had a few inbox me to go visit and I have never seen them before.
One of the reasons I don't do reviews anymore.
Happy punting dude.
Savanna
Savanna - Re: The WG "invite"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 129
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-29 19:35:11

I agree A lot of wg's will do that but a lot of us will just enjoy a drink with u guys just to relax but what also puts a lot of us wg's off (Especially me) is a lot of u guys do try to take advantage. So what if we do post on ESA that we are horny So long as it is the truth. Even if it is our job we may as well be able to enjoy it sometimes. Its just wrong of us to lie or bother u on your phone directly if u haven't started the conversation. Remember we also make sacrifices when we do this job. Its not always easy.
Istinja Ninja
Istinja Ninja - Re: The WG "invite"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 456
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-30 10:59:55

Marketing. Finish en klaar. Same like the "im so horny and love dick" posts.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.