Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - to those who visit she-males
to those who visit she-males
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-03-27 15:53:05

hi

No judgements here.

to those who visit she-males do you consider yourselves straight, bi or gay?
Nadia's Caress
Nadia's Caress - Re: to those who visit she-males
Re: to those who visit she-males
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 64
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-27 16:04:30

Interesting topic. I've also wondered about this. Till recently I thought they must be bi. But then I've also been thinking Is it necessary to fit into a box as far as sexuality or sexual orientation is concerned? Does the possibilty exist that one can be purely attracted to someone sexually? Just because! Not necessarily because its a man or woman or she~male.
I'm quite interested to see what answers come up. Havata, you've been summoned.
_milf
_milf - Re: to those who visit she-males
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-27 16:12:41

QCumber
QCumber - Re: to those who visit she-males
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4665
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-27 16:26:06

Pere007, Havata ?
HuFlungDung
HuFlungDung - Re: to those who visit she-males
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-27 17:05:27

Ben Layden?
Jiah
Jiah - Re: to those who visit she-males
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 46
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-27 22:02:44
Edited: 2015-03-27 23:02:53

Think it is not cool to single members out and ask them to explain their sexual orientation. What is of essence is how you feel about your own sexuality. Other peoples opinions regarding sexual orientation should not influence your sexual desires.

If you ask the shemales who have been around for a few years they will tell you that hundreds of men have visited them and a large percentage are married with children or in relationships with females. Three years ago only a few punters reviewed and admitted to booking shemales. There has since been a significant increase in punters acknowledging their attraction for shemales and a lot more reviews. The shemale thread is running to 300 pages. The guys are not too concerned about being labelled. Some of the popular punters who book shemales also book females. It could be that they just love beautiful sexy creatures and the shemales are stunning.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: to those who visit she-males
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-03-28 02:50:18

some guys have a policy; if it moves f*ck it...i do ;-)
havata
havata - Re: to those who visit she-males
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3512
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-28 12:00:53
Edited: 2015-03-28 12:01:58

Lals, very well said, esp the last sentence! But, I guess nothing wrong with jon blogs being curious and asking.

Loving shemales is a thing that stands out on its own. I know straight men who love shemales. I know gay men who love shemales. I know women who love shemales. I personally am bisexual when it comes to shemales, meaning I love women but am not attracted to men, shemales do it for me big time.
Ubermensch
Ubermensch - Re: to those who visit she-males
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-28 16:43:14

Straight male here who has been to a shemale . A gorgeous one if I may add . To be very frank , there was quiet trepidation when I made the call to her . But once I listened to her voice I knew that I was not wrong in calling her . For me the feminity in the sexual partner is paramount . I do not, for instance , get attracted to guys in drag who try to pass off themselves as shemales . I do not even get attracted to ladies with too manly features . That defines my sexual preference which I believe is straight . Maybe others interpret this as denial for being bicurious or bisexual . But then it is their opinion and they are entitled to it just as I am mine . I will be still bonking ladies/shemales if they satisfy my criteria . Sexual orientation be damned because as a famous lady once said :

Ain't nobody got time for that !!!
havata
havata - Re: to those who visit she-males
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3528
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-28 17:09:44

Well said, superman. Post a review on the shemale you refer to, don't keep her all to yourself :-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.