Basic Member
Posts to Date: 131
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-14 14:41:18

Name: Lexi

City: Cape Town

Area: Constantia

Full Profile: [View Lexi's Full Profile]

A stunning 1st visit to this delectable lady. Arrangements via WhatsApp on point (including a teaser pic), off street parking, and an upmarket garden cottage.

She is petite with a rocking body, has had work on her boobs, very clean and tasty. The booking started like to long lost lovers being reunited. It seemed like we were both really into it, and round one reached a climax with Lexi riding me cowgirl.

There followed a sensual massage that slowly brought me back to full arousal, and before I knew it we were in missionary position riding our brains out. We both seemed to explode simultaneously, and lay there breathing heavily in the afterglow.

After a string of disappointing punts, this is what I needed to reaffirm that these periodic naughty distractions from my normal mundane existence are still worth pursuing.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Pussy demolisher
Pussy demolisher - Re: Review - Lexi - Constantia Cape Town
Re: Review - Lexi - Constantia Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-04 19:35:33

Name: Lexi

City: Cape Town

Area: Constantia

Full Profile: [View Lexi's Full Profile]

Don’t normally go for older but glad I did she has good sex appeal and seems to enjoy what she’s doing which makes the session free flowing and satisfying. 1 hr wasn’t enough will definitely book her again. She fucks for the A Team!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.