Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - What I am looking for.
What I am looking for.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-27 17:08:16

Hoping one of you guys could recommend a lady who offers the type of service I refer to below. Better yet, if a lady could pm if this is something she would be ok with.

I like to take things slow. On arrival greated with a kiss and cuddle, lady dressed in something I request. Maybe have a seat in the couch to start some light conversation. Some kissing with over the clothing touching, heating things up slowly. Lead to the beadroom and undressing each other and having a shower together. Drying each other off and back to the bed for some mote kissing and forplay, maybe a massage to start. Foreplay is a must, taking things slow and gradually heating things up. Maybe both cumming from oral. I enjog it if the lady is vocal. Some light chat and then onto round two for some sex in various positions.
Chianti
Chianti - Re: What I am looking for.
Re: What I am looking for.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 37
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-27 17:34:58

I offer all of the above, acissa.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What I am looking for.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-27 18:15:58

Thanks for the reply Chianti. Should have mentioned that my preference is JHB North. I will definitely get in touch if I am in your area. I see you have awesome reviews.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What I am looking for.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-27 18:16:48
Edited: 2015-02-27 18:17:24

Duplicate post

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.