Navigation
curioso
curioso - Re: Barcelona
Re: Barcelona
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 248
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-01 18:03:12

Yep going to MWC....leaving in two hours.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Barcelona
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-03-02 08:11:43

Don't know if it is still open but look for a club called Baghdad Cafe. Live sex shows, entertainment and rooms available.quite pricey but definitely worth a visit.
Position yourself right in the front row and you could get called on stage and participate.
I had an on stage blow job in front of a packed club.it was unbelievable.

Also went to a club about 20 Km's outside of town. Will never remember the name but it was a night club and adult entertainment venue. Any taxi driver worth their salt will know where it is.
They also have rooms available.
A lot of the locals are very open minded. A mate of mine meet a local lass in a pub in the hotel and ended up shagging her every night we were there.
Enjoy and let me know how it turns out for you
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Barcelona
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-03-03 16:10:07

Bagdad is a good place to start, as well as Arizala74 if you are executive punting and wiling to part with serious cash... Here is the thing though, its perfectly legal in BCN to hire a lady of the night, they quite happily sit on plastic chairs on the side of the road of you inclined to have you meals on wheels... for walkabout pick ups then go straight to Barrio Gothic in the old part of the city, there is more then enough strange floating around there to keep you busy for a month of sundays...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.